Wednesday 12/17 Will be a big day for Sox

Texsox

For the first time since the winter of 1999-2000 I experienced frost :angry: Dam it's cold here, that must mean hell froze over and the WS will actually make some good moves.

I hate to go outside

57°F

Fair Feels Like

57°F

UV Index: 4 Low

Dew Point: 28°F

Humidity: 33%

Visibility: Unlimited

Pressure: 30.54 inches and falling

Wind: From the West Northwest at 5 mp

For the first time since the winter of 1999-2000 I experienced frost  :angry: Dam it's cold here, that must mean hell froze over and the WS will actually make some good moves.

I hate to go outside

57°F

Fair  Feels Like

57°F

UV Index:  4 Low

Dew Point:  28°F

Humidity:  33%

Visibility:  Unlimited

Pressure:  30.54 inches and falling

Wind:  From the West Northwest at 5 mp

:rolleyes: What did I tell you about weather posts Tex? :lol:

:rolleyes: What did I tell you about weather posts Tex? :lol:

hey, I'm freezing. I am such a wimp now. I'm wearing a sweater and a jacket and I'm still cold. I use to ice fish all the time and never be really cold, now 60 degrees and I'm wimpering. :ph34r:

that beenie aint for stylin' I'm cold

hey, I'm freezing. I am such a wimp now. I'm wearing a sweater and a jacket and I'm still cold. I use to ice fish all the time and never be really cold, now 60 degrees and I'm wimpering.  :ph34r:

that beenie aint for stylin' I'm cold

So I take it you aren't coming up at the end of January for Soxfest? ;)

I'd be the guy in the corner in the snowmobile suit wimpering. I am planning on visiting during the summer, I'm looking at the schedule and figuring out which series would be best.

Has there been any plans for a soxtalk party at a game?

I'd be the guy in the corner in the snowmobile suit wimpering. I am planning on visiting during the summer, I'm looking at the schedule and figuring out which series would be best.

Too early for that now... Right now the Soxtalk rumor mill is generating some Soxfest gathering rumors... I'll keep you posted on the hot stove :)

Hell must have froze over...KW is making a big trade.

I don't think Kenny is in this too much. Jim's daughter mentioned that his mother-in-law is back in the hospital which is why he came home from the meetings early. No idea if it's true. Just what she heard around the neighborhood.

Too early for that now...  Right now the Soxtalk rumor mill is generating some Soxfest gathering rumors...  I'll keep you posted on the hot stove :)

The big BBQ (that myself and the AOL board planned last year) is going to be during the Cleveland series this year (not sure of the dates). But it's in the books if you want to plan on coming then. It will be on Saturday.

Rain Feels Like

54°F

UV Index: 0 Minimal

Dew Point: 54°F

Humidity: 100%

Visibility: 2.5 miles

Pressure: 29.53 inches and falling

Wind: From the South at 10 mph

Yesterday's Weather

As reported at Farmingdale, NY Last Updated Wednesday, December 17, 2003, at 1:01 PM Eastern Standard Time.

The big BBQ (that myself and the AOL board planned last year) is going to be during the Cleveland series this year (not sure of the dates). But it's in the books if you want to plan on coming then. It will be on Saturday.

Would that be the August 7th game?

Ummmm, Texsox...

Anything OVER 30 degrees is NOT cold...50-some degrees?  I am fine with just a sweatshirt without a coat.  I don't need a coat until it's in the 30s.  You really couldn't survive up here...

Not anymore. I use to ice fish all winter, I loved winter backpacking in Wisconsin. & years of hot weather and all that acclimizing is gone. However, when it's 103 I'm still carrying my golf bag and walking 18.

Hey Steff, that might be the weekend I move out of the home and into my own apartment, so I don't know yet about that weekend...But tentatively put me down...I met some good people over there this past year.

"Are you Mark *** Buehrle's Dad?"

:lolhitting :lol:

Don't take offense Brando, just being careful due to previous probs with that whole incident.

Edited by Capn12

I'm trying to make arrangements so that I can be in the Dallas area when the Sox are there to play the Rangers. We should try and hook up at one of the games.

I'm trying to make arrangements so that I can be in the Dallas area when the Sox are there to play the Rangers.  We should try and hook up at one of the games.

Hmmm thinking the guy kicks my ass in Best to Add, now wants to meet me and rub it in in person . . .

Cool. Dallas is about 400 miles from me, so it would need to be a weekend game. Maybe sox4lifeinpa could join us as well.

Hmmm thinking the guy kicks my ass in Best to Add, now wants to meet me and rub it in in person . . .

Cool. Dallas is about 400 miles from me, so it would need to be a weekend game. Maybe sox4lifeinpa could join us as well.

Hmmmm. Seems to me it was a middle of the week series.