Nomah Deal is off (original title)

JoshPR

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Players Association.  ;)

Figures....its such Bs that Arod can agree to the restructuring and be happy...yet it still can't fly.

I understand though...the players association wants to rule the world and as long as George Steinbrenner and to a lesser extent the Boston Red Sox are still around its gonna happen.

This is from the AP:

The union would get involved if there was a renegotiation of A-Rod's contract; any renegotiation would have to add some benefit for the player, according to baseball's labor contract.

Like I said above, the union is going to come up with a contract and present it to the parties.

Jayson Stark is on ESPN News as we speak.

Says the deal is still on.

Looks like it's gonna be

Manny and a young pitcher for ARod.

Nomar and Williamson for Mags and a young pitcher.

Says there's a few final details to work out with the money, but the deal, as Stark puts it, "appears to be on its way to a happy ending."

Looks like it's gonna be

Says there's a few final details to work out with the money, but the deal, as Stark puts it, "appears to be on its way to a happy ending."

Thats good news...although I can't figure out why the Sox need to give up a young pitcher, unless they are somehow gettin cash considerations. I think Nomar and Williamson for Maggs is fair.

I hope it isn't one of our top prospects.

Looks like it's gonna be

!!!!!!!!

I am a happy camper right now.

:fyou To all those Cub fans who said the Sox would do nothing this offseason. If this goes through, this is bigger than any of your s*** trades and signings. Losers.

Thats good news...although I can't figure out why the Sox need to give up a young pitcher, unless they are somehow gettin cash considerations.  I think Nomar and Williamson for Maggs is fair.

It better not be Cotts or Honel.

Thats good news...although I can't figure out why the Sox need to give up a young pitcher, unless they are somehow gettin cash considerations. I think Nomar and Williamson for Maggs is fair.

I believe the pitcher would then go to Texas. Munoz is the name I heard bandied about.