Nomah Deal is off (original title)

JoshPR

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I read it on another board and the Person heard it on MLB Radio. Thank God it's still on. I tought Kim was in the Deal too? Maybe Rauch is going to Tejas.. Don't be angry just reported what i read, I was upset too.

I hope the Dodgers are left out, and focus on Pudge to keep him away from the f--king Cubs, God I hate them with a passion. Any bets that this doesn't make the front page of the Chicago newspapers.

Well, if the Sox land Nomar, the paper will talk about how the Sox can't afford him and that he'll be traded.

A friendly reminder:

there is only one Pudge and he wore #72.

There is an IRod with his own non rip off Sox name.

Now if his name is a rip off of some nonSix player, who cares, but don't rip of a Sox great's name for anyone else, please.

If we don't have standards, then we are no better the cub fans.

Stark says Cotts or Wright could be included in a deal.

I'll s*** a brick if Cotts is part of the deal. It makes no sense to me why the Sox would have to give in one of their top prospects.

Nomar isn't necessarily a stud. Magglio had proved he could hit in all parks, Nomar has not proved that. His road splits blow. I think playing full time away from Boston will fix that, but its a risk.

Latest from Jayson Stark, 4:15 PM EST

Stark says the Dodgers are the big losers right now in the deal.

Says unless they want to give up Mota, they won't get Nomar from the White Sox.

Stark says that Cotts is the pitcher being mentioned as the minor leaguer (this would be a huge mistake IMO) or possibly Danny Wright.

Stark says that A Rod's deal may be extended one-year as part of the deal.

Stark says Garciaparra is NOT happy about the possibility of going to the White Sox. Says that it was basically one of the last places he wanted to go. Stark says the Sox are going to have to make some moves (Val) if they do acquire Nomar.