Nomah Deal is off (original title)

JoshPR

F Nomar then, if he doesn't want to come here, he makes billions of dollars for playing a game, and is married to Mia, he cant have everything can he? :fthecubs  :fthecubs

What kind of idiot says this is the last place he wanted to go? Its too bad that he is getting shunned by Boston, but its the nature of the business. Nomar had his chance to sign an extension and turned it down. If he goes here then he should just play the game and shut his mouth. You bad mouth our team and the fans (that show up) will give you hell.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cotts has so much promise ahead of him. If he's traded at all, it would hurt the organization. I wouldn't want to give Maggs up either, since he's loved around here and more than carries his weight. I'd rather give up a Frank Thomas than a Maggs, since Maggs brings more to the table (he's a better hitter now and can play the field more than at most a couple times a week). Nomar would solidify our middle infield...But that's all I see him doing. If we can do something to get him without giving up Maggs or Cotts, then I would be more happy about a possible deal.