Cotts or Wright

Chisoxfn

KW's not gonna deal Cotts, well I hope he ain't. A sane GM wouldn't deal him that's for sure. It'll be 2 out of Arnie Munoz, Jon Rauch or Dan Wright that'll head to Boston. Plus don't rule us keepin Nomar long term, JR thinks he can resign him on a long term deal cos he has a good relationship with his agent. If this happens, expect Konerko and Valentin to go the Dodgers instead.

This deal is starting to look bad... im not sure I want Nomar... I hope this thing goes over well for us.. Nomar doesnt look like he wants to be in Chicago

The stupid little s*** doesn't realiza teo things:

1. He won't be BOOED here nearly as much as he would be/was in Beustawn. Do you know how much flak he caught for his playoffs performance? He was the single biggest reason why Boston BARELY survived getting swept by the A's and Red Sox Army let him know they will never forget it.......As a result, Prince Neurotic will have easier time relaxing which should only help his OPS, which in turn will only HELP his huge-ass contract in 2004 off-season......If Sox are wnning from the get go, he will be loved on SouthSidelike no other.

2. Not that Mays is shelved, Santana not same after surgery, Milton shipped and one of Radke/Reed/Rogers gone....ALC, as a whole, is gonna have a REMARKABLY s***ty pitching. Noma is gonna see so many 2-0 counts and hanving curve and get me over 90mph fasttballs, it's not even funny. Again, will bode well for his numbers.

Well, I don't understand the big deal. Your all in love with Cotts, just like everyone was in love with rauch, then corwin Malone, Kris honel, Jon Garland, blah blah blah. The way I see it is if KW gives up maggs and Cotts for Williamson, Mota, Perez, and Jackson or Miller then I think we made out big time on this deal.

We get a closer, Middle reliever, Starting pitcher and potentially a fifth starter this year or next.

Then you trade valentin for gullien.

Then you trade Koch to the mets- for weathers or royce ring.

Then you are saving about 10 million with all these players, go out and sign ponson and Juan gone.

There is your team....for a while I might add.

PS this all could happen and its all within budget.

KW is going to keep Nomar. If we don't have Mags at least.

See, this is why I hate this deal....I really don't see how we will keep Nomar. Nomar has said many times if he's not in Boston, he wants to be on the west coast. Miguel Tejada got $12M a year in his deal; Nomar already rejected a 4 year/$60M from Boston. I really don't think we'd offer him that much money or more to stay here. However, IF we are willing to spend that much on Nomar, why don't we just keep Mags and spend it on him? This trade makes no sense to me....

See, this is why I hate this deal....I really don't see how we will keep Nomar.  Nomar has said many times if he's not in Boston, he wants to be on the west coast.  Miguel Tejada got $12M a year in his deal; Nomar already rejected a 4 year/$60M from Boston.  I really don't think we'd offer him that much money or more to stay here.  However, IF we are willing to spend that much on Nomar, why don't we just keep Mags and spend it on him?  This trade makes no sense to me....

I really don't beleive we will keep him