Colon Scouting Report.......

MurcieOne

Scouting Report

Pitching

Colon doesn't dance. He comes right at batters with two-seam and four-seam fastballs that range from 92-100 MPH. He throws his four-seamer consistently between 95-99 MPH. Tempo can be a problem. Colon always throws a lot of pitches he threw the most in the AL in 2001 and if he takes a long time between pitches, it means bad things are about to happen. Colon has a 79-82 MPH changeup and a hard, 85-88 MPH curveball. But when he wants to change speeds, he often does it with his fastball, going from 88 to 97 MPH in the span of one pitch.

Just a interesting little tidbit.

Guest hotsoxchick1

he doesnt dance???? hell with his hispanic heritage i figured him for at least a tango or two.......f*** it now i really dont want him here.....no dance .. no play........go away............

Guest hotsoxchick1
How about a Scouting Report on his eating habits. I swear this is my last cheap shot at his weight :P

you lie... you lie so bad.........lmao.........you know you will come up with another one just cause you can...........ok lets see... i heard that colon wont be starting on opening day.. they cant get clearance for him to land at the ball park..................he will have to hover around over the stadium for this one.... wonder if kw will put tie downs on his ankles.. ya know how windy it can be in early april.........wouldnt want him to blow north now would we????

Guest hotsoxchick1

youll care when his fat ass cant get on the mound or his back throws out cause his front is pulling it downward due to the force of gravity.......face it he aint the healthiest guy of the bunch...............as long as he dont take three hours to throw one inning ill be happy.............

youll care when his fat ass cant get on the mound or his back throws out cause his front is pulling it downward due to the force of gravity.......face it he aint the healthiest guy of the bunch...............as long as he dont take three hours to throw one inning ill be happy.............

Optimistic, aren't we? :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

hey all i gotta say is this and mark these words... when this deal turns out like the wells deal ala the ritchie deal.... remember i was the one who was skeptic about it all along ok.................. :D you havent learned by now that everything no matter how once golden, turns into s*** in kw's hands...........