will it happen

hi8is

will a-rod for manny go down? if so, maggs for nomar would too... so... will these trades happen?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. will a-rod for manny go down? if so, maggs for nomar would too... so... will these trades happen?

• YES!
    • NO!

the bosox are the only other team i follow... and this trade would make the bosox unreal... arod and maggs joining them... wow.... it also would open a lot of stuff up for the white sox.... i hope it goes down, just have a nagging feeling that it wont.

humm

we'll see

I'm voting no. There's just to many unanswered variables... the two owners need to get together on money matters... Arod's contract is supposed to be reworked -- Union already rejected one restructuring -- I can't see a way that Arod's current contract is moved.

I see nomar being in boston -- very unhappy

I see Arod being in Texas -- unhappy

I see Manny in Boston -- being manny = unhappy

Maggs will probably be shipped to LA

They have gone too far down the road to go back. It has to happen. ARod would be public emeny #1 in Texas. The Red Sox would have to trade Nomar somewhere else. Ramirez would be stuck in Boston, and if you think his attitude is bad now, wait until he gets some criticism in Boston. I don't think if this deal fell through Magglio or Williamson would be affected that much.

I think they've gone too far to stop now. I can't see why the W Sox would keep Nomar, what with our salary prudence (YUCK), so I gotta think he'll be with us for about 20 seconds. Somebody, Gammons I think, said there's a possibility that the Commish will push the trade through over the objections of the player's association, and let them file a grievance, sending the thing to arbitration.