Christmas Idea for the gf

The Beast

Well since the ring is TOO out of line...heres my plan

I get mistle toe, hang it over, kiss her, give her her gifts [rose (tell me how many and some Victoria's Secret Love Spell Perfume)...please help me out, tell me if this is good, especially you, ladies]

But I'm 15...were teens, its different Mr. Cheat.

it's your call dude. I think you should find out her favorite flower and get her that. I think the perfume is a good idea. I think the mistle toe isnt a bad thing. If you were older and you knew she was "the one", then I'd say hang tight and try to gauge what she's comfortable with. in fact, I think you should do that. just see how things are. have you kissed her yet?

it's your call dude. I think you should find out her favorite flower and get her that. I think the perfume is a good idea. I think the mistle toe isnt a bad thing. If you were older and you knew she was "the one", then  I'd say hang tight and try to gauge what she's comfortable with. in fact, I think you should do that. just see how things are. have you kissed her yet?

No sir. Thank you for not making fun of me and actually telling me what could improve. My apologies for ever being an asshole teen to u.

No sir. Thank you for not making fun of me and actually telling me what could improve. My apologies for ever being an asshole teen to u.

s'all good beastly. I'm mostly talk when it comes to being pissed off. My honest opinion is just make the girl special by doing little things...like openning the door for her, pulling her chair out so she can sit, telling her that she looks nice, and pretend that you're listening to her when you're actually staring at her jugs :lol: girls want to know that they're special and desired. Just don't make it a sexual thing and want to touch her where she pees......yet ;)

good luck my young padawan. you said it yourself, you're 15, don't rush it.

s'all good beastly. I'm mostly talk when it comes to being pissed off. My honest opinion is just make the girl special by doing little things...like openning the door for her, pulling her chair out so she can sit, telling her that she looks nice, and pretend that you're listening to her when you're actually staring at her jugs :lol: girls want to know that they're special and desired. Just don't make it a sexual thing and want to touch her where she pees......yet ;)

good luck my young padawan. you said it yourself, you're 15, don't rush it.

Hey my girl is pretty much flat as a door, so no worries on the jugs part

Can anyone imagine Beastly walking into Victorias Secret to get perfume? It would finally give him an excuse to enter without being considered a pervert. :lol:

Someone should write a sitcom of the life of Beastly....in this episode he'll walk into VS and will start some kind of mischief. Probably will ask one the ladies there to try on a thong and she'll kick him out. Then he spends the rest of the day searching for a substitue gift and ends up giving his GF a Chia pet. She of course dumps him and we will all laugh and say, "Thats our beastly!"

Can anyone imagine Beastly walking into Victorias Secret to get perfume? It would finally give him an excuse to enter without being considered a pervert. :lol:

Someone should write a sitcom of the life of Beastly....in this episode he'll walk into VS and will start some kind of mischief.  Probably will ask one the ladies there to try on a thong and she'll kick him out.  Then he spends the rest of the day searching for a substitue gift and ends up giving his GF a Chia pet.  She of course dumps him and we will all laugh and say, "Thats our beastly!"

And there you have the name of the show. "That's Our Beastly" :lol: