Anyone see South Park last night?

southsider2k5

I loved the Anti-Smoking episode, it was literally like they were reading my mind and opinions.

How cool of a job must it be to make fun of the s*** you hate in life and have it on TV?

The first couple of seasons of South Park were funny, but the novelty of foul mouthed kids kind of wore off pretty fast and some of the episodes weren't as funny. But maybe a season after the movie came out it became insanely good, and hasn't stopped being good since. They've just nailed all these things in pop culture and politics perfectly.

Kyle, I would just like to let you know, that if this was anyother time of the year, I still wouldn't help you.

I also saw the 9:30 episode (a repeat, but still funny), and my favirote part was when Phonix monkey kills kenny. "Oh my God! Phonix Monkey Killed Kenny!"(short pause)"Your damn straight he did".

I loved the Anti-Smoking episode, it was literally like they were reading my mind and opinions.

How cool of a job must it be to make fun of the s*** you hate in life and have it on TV?

The first couple of seasons of South Park were funny, but the novelty of foul mouthed kids kind of wore off pretty fast and some of the episodes weren't as funny. But maybe a season after the movie came out it became insanely good, and hasn't stopped being good since. They've just nailed all these things in pop culture and politics perfectly.

yeah, when they saw how people reacted to their making fun of our stupid world in the movie, they ditched their actual storylines and went right with the satire and it's worked out beautifully

The episode we had on Monday was when the Indians gav the ppl of South Park sars. But the one where the boys became Cops was on the week bf, and that was far funnier I thought, especially when Cartman went off at his Mom afta a long hard day at work. :lol:

The episode we had on Monday was when the Indians gav the ppl of South Park sars. But the one where the boys became Cops was on the week bf, and that was far funnier I thought, especially when Cartman went off at his Mom afta a long hard day at work.  :lol:

Holy s***!

That is my favirote episode.

Damn I love it when the white people are living in shacks and they come up with the remedy for sars and it is sprite and soup.

Then stans dad explains how white middle class people are "a simple people, with deeply rooted culture" or something like that. Of course the best part is when they win and decide to gamble again and they lose it all :lol:

Holy s***!

That is my favirote episode.

Damn I love it when the white people are living in shacks and they come up with the remedy for sars and it is sprite and soup. 

Then stans dad explains how white middle class people are "a simple people, with deeply rooted culture" or something like that.  Of course the best part is when they win and decide to gamble again and they lose it all :lol:

Stan's Dad: Stan when u r on a winnin streak, u don't stop bettin. Oops. :lol:

I would have to agree. That has been my favorite one of the season so far.

Man, I could watch that one over many times. The last one with Raisins and Butters being a freak for that girl is one I wouldn't watch over.