Mouse problem

Steff

You find the little hole they live in and knock on their door. They are usually eating cheese in there on a table made from a thread spool.

Ask them nicely to leave.

Maybe I watch too many cartoons

LMFAO, Damn, that's it; all my votes for funniest, goes to Ribbie, you crack me up.

I'm debating sharing how mice ruined sex for me once.

I know, I'm leaving a hanging curve ball. Sheesh.

You better share, anything you say will be better than what this group could come up with :D

Steff,

This time of year they are trying to fins a warm place to live and your house seems like a mice place for them.

If you can find a tight squeeze place the cats can't get to (behind washer/dryer?) place a spring trap baited with some peanut butter. Don't be kind, kill the little flea carrying rodents.

You may also want to get a snake, they love the mice as well.

Just don't give the Mouse a Cookie

0060245867.01._PE30_PIdp-schmoo2,TopRigh

I'm debating sharing how mice ruined sex for me once.

I know, I'm leaving a hanging curve ball. Sheesh.

since everyone else has showed such restraint... it's my job to go nuts...After all unlike Miguel Olivo I can actually hit a curve.

1. I thought Richard Gere was into Gerbils. :ph34r:

2. Doesn't it tickle when they bite? ;)

3. It must have been one of the "three blind mice." :D

4. Yeah but tell us about the time you ended up in the ER because of sex. :bringit

5. Are you sure it was only once? :)

Okay, I've got to leave rom for someone else to play.

OK... to stop with any more jokes. Stupid The Cheat. Strongbad wouldn't make those jokes.

Anyway, about three summers ago, my ex and I were making out in the basement of his mom's summer cottage. I was staying there for the weekend and we were in my room... We were cuddling and were going to get into bed and as we were making out, I pulled back the covers and dozens of baby mice flew out the bed.

Apparently, one of the pillows was turned into a nest. He freaked out. I thought it was kinda funny.