Soxfest gathering?

southsider2k5

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, because if they're in it at that point with what they have now, they will have alot more flexibility THEN to make moves - especially at that point because the Sox don't have to take on all the salary.

A good start means EVERYTHING to this team.

You know, free isn't always free... you cheapass. :bang

I really laugh when I start reading how people are going to boycott the Sox, boycott this, and boycott that. Before you start boycotting everything, at least know where you're lack of money is not going.

You know, free isn't always free... you cheapass.  :bang

I really laugh when I start reading how people are going to boycott the Sox, boycott this, and boycott that.  Before you start boycotting everything, at least know where you're lack of money is not going.

:finger Quiet Harshbarger.

So where are we going to gather at Soxfest, does anyone know yet?

Don't know yet. I think we are leaving town at about 2:30 to set sail for the Hyatt. I am going to see if I can bribe one of my buddies with our extra passes to get into line earlier for us. I haven't heard any definate meet up plans, but something will develop.

Here's the problem...the Sox aren't rebuilding AND they're not improving. They are in a state of flux.

Why not trade Maggs since you know he's gone after 2004? Why did they sign Buehrle if they aren't going to be competitive during the term of his contract? Why did they give Jose $5 million?

This (current) team sucks on paper, and will suck on the field! But, if you can't find better ways to spend your time and money, ENJOY!!!

All you do is b****. Maybe we should build a wall around US Cellular so the team can't get on the field. By the way, the thread is for people that like to go to soxfest, so if you don't like to go, don't answer the thread. We don't care why you don't want to go.

Don't know yet.  I think we are leaving town at about 2:30 to set sail for the Hyatt.  I am going to see if I can bribe one of my buddies with our extra passes to get into line earlier for us.  I haven't heard any definate meet up plans, but something will develop.

Since I've never been, what exactly would he be getting in line for? The line to get into the event?

Also, does anyone know what the check-in time is at the Hyatt?

Since I've never been, what exactly would he be getting in line for?  The line to get into the event?

Also, does anyone know what the check-in time is at the Hyatt?

Yeah they have everyone line up before they open the doors, and then they let everyone into the cattle lines in the ballroom to watch the intros. Then they open they fest by letting the people in the front of the cattle lines into the fest first, so that they get the first crack at autographs.

Most hotels allow checkins at 3pm. I don't know if the Hyatt is different or not.

Hey Aboz, I got my private session passes in the mail today.  You should hear about it anytime now.  BTW it is CLee and Bobby Thigpen signing according to the letter.

Haven't gotten anything.

Wonder if that means I'm not going to be in the private auto session...

That would be weird though considering we made our reservations around the same time.