This would be hilarious

Soxplosion

Ya know, I was visiting over at the Yankees mlb.com message board and theyre all talking about how great it is that they kept Colon out of Boston and how they loved this trade. Now heres what I would find funny. What if Colon was dominating and he took us all the way to the ALCS where we would meet the mighty Yankees? Then in the series he just dominated the Yankees leading to an easy White Sox victory. That would just be the ultimate irony...

I was thinking the same hing yesterday.

Just imagine if we were to go far enough and knock them off. They did the trade to keep him from the Red Sox, not looking at us as a threat.

However, any team would rather have a guy like Colon go outside their division then inside.

It would be funny though.

You know what would be funny?

If Montreal and New York met up in the World Series and El Duque kicked the s*** out of the Yankees going like 4-0 in the World Series...pitching games 1, 4, relief in 6 and 7.

Or what else would be funny is if Boston still totally dominated New York, and then we beat Boston in the ALCS....or should I say, Colon beats Boston.