The Ex-ESPNers taking over Soxtalk

southsider2k5

Maybe more would be here if this site wasn't so unstable.

And a big F U to those who signed up for the "Official Soxtalk.com" Fantasy Football league and remained active for the first two weeks.

3 active teams out of 12 going into the playoffs. Nice.

Sorry...I'll admit the server did blow. We switched to a new company about a month ago and its been DYNOMITE thus far. We plan on being on a dedicated server in the next month or so which should make it even more dynomate :)

IT should just keep getting better.

I think I'm one to blame for that...I've completely forgotten all of my fantasy teams, then again I may not of done fantasy football in the Soxtalk league.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But hey have fun with Boog and the trolls :lol:

On the contrary, the trolls have been minimal, and are always defeated. Boog has actually applauded some of the efforts KW is making involving Maggs, etc.

Besides, it's easier to switch boards when you want to compliment the Cubs on signing hall-of-famer Jose Macias and all their other winners this offseason.

I think I'm one to blame for that...I've completely forgotten all of my fantasy teams, then again I may not of done fantasy football in the Soxtalk league.

Dude, don't pay no mind to the mofo, there is only ONE true winningugly83 on SoxTalk anyway.

You been doing a fanstastic job with this place and people should get a life if they can't handle a few hours of server down-time. Talk about a non-issue, it's not as if their day-trading system is set-up through SoxTalk.

Maybe more would be here if this site wasn't so unstable.

And a big F U to those who signed up for the "Official Soxtalk.com" Fantasy Football league and remained active for the first two weeks.

As an owner of one of those teams, I'd like to point out that I've been inactive from the start... I missed the draft due to illness and had no pre-ranking... I'm pretty sure I won zero games...

I was never active, my season was over before it started.

What happened to my avitar of Itchy and Scratchy? Did I lose those priviledges? lol

When I switched servers, there were so many graphic files that I only transferred over the smilies and that type of stuff.

If you want I can dig through and find your stuff off the server (Would take some time) or you can just re-attach them, which would be much easier :D

Dude, don't pay no mind to the mofo, there is only ONE true winningugly83 on SoxTalk anyway. 

Well that's fine "Brandofan." I know who you are also. Nice to see you're a two-faced momo.

WinningUgly83 can have this board. If he wants my name, I won't even mind giving it up for him...even though you know who the real Ugly is.

EAD

Well that's fine "Brandofan." I know who you are also. Nice to see you're a two-faced momo.

This is the second time I can recall someone claiming Brando has another identity. If so, WHAT IS IT? I wouldnt be so curious about it if everyone who knew wouldnt be so secretive about it. Last time I asked the poster who claimed Brando had another identity; Brando himself called me a dips***......but nobody answered the question.

WinningUgly83 can have this board. If he wants my name, I won't even mind giving it up for him...even though you know who the real Ugly is.

There are atleast 20 people on this site with the words "White Sox" and "Fan" in their name...you don't have to give yours up because somebody elses is similar.

Well that's fine "Brandofan." I know who you are also. Nice to see you're a two-faced momo

Who am I?

Last time I asked the poster who claimed Brando had another identity; Brando himself called me a dips***....

Flash, I don't remember what I called you a dips*** for. Refresh my favorite.

Flash, I don't remember what I called you a dips*** for.  Refresh my favorite.

It would be too much of a hastle to look back on my posts trying to locate the exact cirmcumstances.... But similar to my last post, some member made a comment that you had another identity. I said, "Whats his other identity?" and you just replied :dips***; pointing up to my post. I had no problem with it, just made me wonder what you were trying to hide. ;) Now that the topic was brought up again it just reignited my interest.

It would be too much of a hastle to look back on my posts trying to locate the exact cirmcumstances....  But similar to my last post, some member made a comment that you had another identity.  I said, "Whats his other identity?" and you just replied  :dips***; pointing up to my post.  I had no problem with it, just made me wonder what you were trying to hide.  ;)   Now that the topic was brought up again it just reignited my interest.

Blah, could haave happened.

My other identity is idseer/justjim/voodoochile/cwsox ;)

Also it could be worse. i would rather see an inactive league, than a bunch of new guys trying to cheat each other...