DUMBEST songs ever

BridgeportHeather

I just heard the DUMBEST song ever on KISS 103.5 FM, Chicago today...

This song is called "Milkshake" and it's done by Kelis.

Its refrain is as follows:

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,

And they're like, "It's better than yours"

Damn right, it's better than yours,

I can teach you, but I have to charge (2x)"

I dare you to download it or listen to KISS 103.5 FM to hear how dumb this song really is!!!

In addition, what are some songs that have left you dumbfounded?

Haha, I just listened to that song on Nova FM about 10 minutes ago in my car with a few mates. I do like some Techno Music, but not awful stuff like that. My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard?  :lol:

Techno music isint even really music. It's a computer program with a few words repeated over and over again.

What about rap?  Is it music?

Rap? Rap is nothing but a contest between a bunch of lowlifes (no this is not a swipe at black people, just a certain element within the black community) to see who can say BIOTCH and MOTHER f***ER more times within a 3-5 minute span. I have to admit though that I find some rap songs very VERY funny.

Rap?  Rap is nothing but a contest between a bunch of lowlifes (no this is not a swipe at black people, just a certain element within the black community) to see who can say BIOTCH and MOTHER f***ER more times within a 3-5 minute span.  I have to admit though that I find some rap songs very VERY funny.

:D

Rap?  Rap is nothing but a contest between a bunch of lowlifes (no this is not a swipe at black people, just a certain element within the black community) to see who can say BIOTCH and MOTHER f***ER more times within a 3-5 minute span.  I have to admit though that I find some rap songs very VERY funny. I think country music is a COMPLETE waste of  recording studio space, but I still know theay there are those in the business with musical talent.

Disagree. It indeed does take some talent to do some of the things people like OutKast, Jermain Dupri and a couple others do. If you don't like the music genre, fine. But don't call it completely talentless drivel.

Stupidest song ever? I hate to shut this little thread down, but I have the ultimate in stupidity, the one song tat all Sox fans will agree is by far the silliest, stupidest, and possibly the most annoying song ever sung. It begins like this

Hey! Hey! Holy Mackeral, the Cubs are on their way . . .

Disagree. It indeed does take some talent to do some of the things people like OutKast, Jermain Dupri and a couple others do. If you don't like the music genre, fine. But don't call it completely talentless drivel.

while i have no interest in rap, I do respect outkast, they know how to make music.

"Tom's Diner" anyone?

"stacey's mom"

or 99 out every 100 songs put on the radio

"couldn't cut as a blind man, couldn't make as a motherf***ing singer...this is how you remind me....this is how you remind me of what I really am...." a douche bag with lame permed long hair...

love that nickelback.

or how about "paper back writer" "taxman" "rocky racoon" "onion, something or other" :rolleyes: :lol:

LEE whats with the 1st word bein capitilized, thats my thing!!!

I did it to put EMPHASIS on the word "dumb," while you do such thing just because you have no idea about how to use our language properly...There's a difference!

Here's an idea for you: Why don't you :begood with the English language, kay?

Yeah, Milkshake sucks. The sad thing is, listeners of the local hit music station ranked it number 1, so the whole NY metropolitan area has the pleasure of listening to Milkshake every 10 minutes.

Rap is solid music that takes talent. It is not something everyone can do with skill, I watch those rap contests on 106th and Park on BET, and usually the contestants suck. But some people are capable of turning a bunch of rhymes into a solid hit.

I did it to put EMPHASIS on the word "dumb," while you do such thing just because you have no idea about how to use our language properly...There's a difference!

Here's an idea for you:  Why don't you :begood with the English language, kay?

I think you lost him at the word 'EMPHASIS'.

You need to translate it into his language.