I know we left some people out

Texsox

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a mod at the Help board and don't have my name in another color, so I don't get why would they put your name in another color?

TheBigHurtBEGOOD, just :begood, kay?  And only I can call him Gashie...

U should get ur name in a differnet color anyways Heather. Talk to Jason or Heads bout it, they'll sort it out for ya. BEGOOD and Heather managing the Help Board, this is gonna be interestin. :lol:

thanks Hurt...but I'm gonna be taking more than a week break..meaning I prob won't be posting at all in '04...kinda break

who knows, I'll prob come back this date next year :D

take care, and you can take over my mod duties over at the HELP board....what the hell... :D

Heads or Jas can prob take care of that :)

Damn Gash. I am really sad to hear that. I personally have been so excited about the quality of the board lately, and the incredible influx of talented posters we have experienced, plus emerging from the terrible troll period. I hope you don't stay away at all, but if you have to do it, good luck, and I know I will miss your postings. Hurry back man!!!!!

I'm mad at the fact begood and I are tied in the comdian category....that's the issue we SHOULD be talking about.

later gashwound, don't wear out those korn cds. wasting time online as much as some of us do isn't so good for the social skills. good luck in your future endeavours.(sp?)

I'm mad at the fact begood and I are tied in the comdian category....that's the issue we SHOULD be talking about.

later gashwound, don't wear out those korn cds. wasting time online as much as some of us do isn't so good for the social skills. good luck in your future endeavours.(sp?)

Are you mad that you're second from last or that BEGOOD is on 3rd place?

WHY only 2 weeks?

My comeback wasn't really a "comeback", more like a lil' Soxhead Revisited.....I like this site so much I actually stayed the whole month past the point, thought why not spend some part of Christmas season with fellow Soxtalkers, talking it up about my favoritest team in the world and whatnot. I guess I might be posting a little from time to time, but none of that 30-post a day craziness after Jan 3.

That's for asking, BEGOOD.

I wanna add a rookie of the year category for those of you under 1000 posts...

I think soxfan1 and tony come to mind. there are others. I know everyone appreciates how many quality posters there are on this site. people make me laugh alot and it's great to see everyone continue to post. Obviously there's only gonna be a couple "winners" and for those who do get voted for, they're usually the loudest most outspoken of the group, what are you gonna do? I say, all the more reason to read up what they have to say and learn from them...there's always next year y'all!

Gee, thanx for nominating me for something Im NOT qualified for? I have well over 2,000 posts if ya havent noticed and Ive been here for almost a year! Cmon man, show some respect.