I know we left some people out

Texsox

Dude, I don't know if you're being facetious or not, but there are 39 posters on SoxTalk with 1900 posts or more and only 9 categories (taking away foreign, rookie, thread, Mod, Admin which you weren't eligible for) to fit in.

So those 39 people were basically battling for 43 spots.....along with dozens if not hundered of posters with less than 2000 posts......And considering such very deserving people as witesoxfan, Critic, whitesox247, HSC, JimH, SI1020, LDF, FlaSoxxJim, Pastime, Tizzle, KochThis, Fainter, baggio, winodj, Jauggernaut, ws10682, WinUgly and a few others didn't get ONE nom......all b****ing is misplaced.

Post more, post better and you won't be snubbed in 2004.  The end.

I was joking

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boobswarning.jpg

what's wrong with the hot chicks thread? I can understand the avatars and sigs, because you can't avoid them sometimes. note to mods/admins: not just for the girls but for those of us who have to work in public places, it's unfair sometimes with all the scantily clad ladies. I think whitesox99 is probably the one that I would use as an example of quality and classy. mad props dude.

You can turn off avatars and sigs in your control panel. And then turn them back on when you are home and it's your special time.

You can turn off avatars and sigs in your control panel. And then turn them back on when you are home and it's your special time.

That's what I did along time ago, but then I turned the avatars back on cuz I like my hamster picture - the rat looks like my hamster that died in October - RIP Stinky Butt I!!!!!

EDIT: I FINALLY HIT 1000 with this post and somehow it seems so right that it was achieved mentioning my poor dead little rodent!

I'd like to say that a vote for Texsox(larry) in comedian is a vote for me...if you factor in my cubbie awards, you realize that Texsox is funny 75-85% of the time because he's ripping on me. The same goes for Southsider(moe).

you can thank the Three Stooges later... :lol:

sox4life, the "curly" of soxtalk.

'nuyuck 'nuyuck

I'd like to say that a vote for Texsox(larry) in comedian is a vote for me...if you factor in my cubbie awards, you realize that Texsox is funny 75-85% of the time because he's ripping on me. The same goes for Southsider(moe).

you can thank the Three Stooges later... :lol:

sox4life, the "curly" of soxtalk.

'nuyuck 'nuyuck

If you, SS2k4 and I are the three stooges then beastly and BEGOOD are Bevis and Butthead.

Actually as I was looking at Ribbie's new sig

Kenny, Who the hell are we picking up at the Airport?

I realize his series of sigs should be in a soxtalk museum. :headbang :headbang

If you, SS2k4 and I are the three stooges then beastly and BEGOOD are Bevis and Butthead.

Actually as I was looking at Ribbie's new sig

Kenny, Who the hell are we picking up at the Airport?

I realize his series of sigs should be in a soxtalk museum.  :headbang  :headbang

small-bnb.gif

My question is which one is which?

I know, I know.. I was being facetious.. Geez this thread is getting to be a drag.

that's my cue!

Dude, has anyone else had problems putting on their pants lately? Mine are tight around the waist like they haven't been in a while. too much food...not enough exercising.

that's my cue!

Dude, has anyone else had problems putting on their pants lately? Mine are tight around the waist like they haven't been in a while. too much food...not enough exercising.

Actually yes, I found out yesterday that I might have kidney stones...It feels like someone is kicking me in the nuts all day long. (hows that for lightening up the thread :lol: )

Actually yes, I found out yesterday that I might have kidney stones...It feels like someone is kicking me in the nuts all day long.  (hows that for lightening up the thread :lol: )

Are you serious...??? They are so very painful if you pass them. Good luck with that..

Actually yes, I found out yesterday that I might have kidney stones...It feels like someone is kicking me in the nuts all day long.  (hows that for lightening up the thread :lol: )

Kidney stones!? Don't worry they'll pass. You need

kidney-stones.jpg