If interested...

Cerbaho-WG

Guest hotsoxchick1

i lmao at the discription of the first link to the konerko one.... "it was only worn in the 2001 season thus making them hard to find" its obvious that this person selling it doesnt live in chicago....i can name ya about 50 stores in chicago that have a plethora of those very same jerseys to sell............cerb if you really want one i suggest getting an official game worn jersey of your favorite player at the garage sale......they are fairly reasonable in price (depending on whos you want).........

I got some stuff from that dude/company on ebay and it was reasonably priced and I was very happy with the stuff -- and all I needed was more jerseys that I will never wear because if I wear them they might get dirty. Wait until I die and you can buy all kinds of virgin Sox gear from my grandson at the estate sale.

i lmao at the discription of the first link to the konerko one.... "it was only worn in the 2001 season thus making them hard to find" its obvious that this person selling it doesnt live in chicago....i can name ya about 50 stores in chicago that have a plethora of those very same jerseys to sell............cerb if you really want one i suggest getting an official game worn jersey of your favorite player at the garage sale......they are fairly reasonable in price (depending on whos you want).........

Oh, I definetly plan on it, trust me. I really don't need a Borchard jersey (woohoo #24 rare as can be!)