WOO PICK HIM UP KENNY!

The Beast

Ben Petrick - OF - Detroit Tigers Dec 17

Tigers designated catcher-outfielder Ben Petrick for assignment.

Even the lowly Tigers wouldn't give Petrick too much of an opportunity after trading for him last season, but he didn't force them to do so by hitting just .225 in 43 games. The best that Petrick can hope for this winter is that someone will sign him to play against lefties. No team is going to consider him as a regular, though at age 26, he still has a chance to become one later on.

Guest Hex Rudler

Four years ago Petrick was "can't miss." Terrible catcher, but I'm surprised he didn't hit better with the Tigers. We should offer him a AAA contract and see what happens.

Im sure Josh meant that as a joke, but everytime we respond to one of Beastlys threads and tell him to quit the bs we're only bumping his posts! I realize i'm doing it too.... but this time the thread was near the top of the page  :D

Just don't resond and he'll get the picture.

Well apparently he cant view the boards now, so I guess you can post whatever.

Whenever I come to a thread created by Beastly, I immediately think of 2 things :

1.  He really loves Maggs, and would defend him in a battle.  He's a big die-hard fan of #30.

2.  spam.jpg

Keep those spam pics comin Pastime, what different flavours of Spam do u hav? :lol:

My sister, (who is basically going from paycheck to paycheck), tried the "SPAM" turkey. She vomited after eating it, and so did I and my wife.

I can't imagine what SPAM really is, other than assuming that it's the hooves, tails, noses, and faces of dead animals. Technically, that is 100% beef, pork, or whatever, since it's made from those animals.

Just thinking of SPAM makes me not want to eat for a month. That should be their money-making advertising campaign - eat SPAM just once, and you will never eat like you did ever again.

My sister, (who is basically going from paycheck to paycheck), tried the "SPAM" turkey.  She vomited after eating it, and so did I and my wife.

I can't imagine what SPAM really is, other than assuming that it's the hooves, tails, noses, and faces of dead animals.  Technically, that is 100% beef, pork, or whatever, since it's made from those animals. 

Just thinking of SPAM makes me not want to eat for a month.  That should be their money-making advertising campaign - eat SPAM just once, and you will never eat like you did ever again.

The last time I saw an ad for SPAM down here was at least 5 years ago. I think it was about tryin a Spamburger or sumthin. Eeewww. :lol:

Dbaho... I think if we want Damian Moss to sign here... we should atleast spell his name correctly...  ;) either that.. or let him give Heather an Abe Lincoln.

Hmmm I always thought it was Damien, not Damian. Betta change it then. :lol: