Posts...

The Beast

You know there are some of you that think some of us spam. Well mercy, I don't know what Spam is. I guess I try to express my IDEAS wrongly to you guys, but after all, I also am thinking that how else am I going to improve posts when all I can do is argue. What? Do you want me to use the angry emoticon instead of CAPS? Another thing, I don't get it. A message board is about quality of posts, not quanity, so what are you all b****ing and complaining about SPAM and Padding posts...it doesn't matter...but whatever...

I assure you, don't really take was everyone says about padding posts seriously. The only cases in message boards that I've seen people care about post counts are ones that cater to a lot of young kids who really kick up it all.

This board, however, is mostly filled with old farts (to me, at least :lol: ) who could give a damn less about post totals.

It is nothing.

NOW I DECLARE THIS THREADspam.gif

MADE BY HORMEL ONLY

here are a few of my favorite beastly posts... and this is why I rarely post in the white sox forum. Unless you REALLY have a good point...why are you wasting our time?

spam is great

mmm, taste that spam

spam with tartar sauce

oh, this is my favorite

ehhhhh, maybe a bit undercooked

I can cook up some more if you'd like. That was just a day or so.

I already read it.  I want more excitement!!! 

It was less than two hours ago that I learned that Beastly and wsc425 were one and the same. Was this common knowledge?

It doesnt take much to get some riled up around here. Just say something "beastly-esque" that is very inappropriate and things will get very interesting. And yes, I'm sure many around here have known Beastly=WSC. I believe it was Aboz who did detective work and found out that both names shared the same AIM account. The mods all knew but kept it secret until Aboz cracked the mystery. That was around september......

It doesnt take much to get some riled up around here.  Just say something "beastly-esque" that is very inappropriate and things will get very interesting.  And yes, I'm sure many around here have known Beastly=WSC.  I believe it was Aboz who did detective work and found out that both names shared the same AIM account.  The mods all knew but kept it secret until Aboz cracked the mystery.  That was around september......

It doesnt take much to get some riled up around here. Just say something "beastly-esque" that is very inappropriate and things will get very interesting

and it won't take very much to get your ass banned either. not a threat...just saying.

corg remind me of the crazy homeless guy that somehow connects and you just have to give him a nickle. I know some people find him offensive, rude and crude, but his Eu De Colon song was priceless. I LMAO just thinking about it.

I have to remember to post a poll at the start of the season to see which player ngorbl will ride this year.

corg remind me of the crazy homeless guy that somehow connects and you just have to give him a nickle. I know some people find him offensive, rude and crude, but his Eu De Colon song was priceless. I LMAO just thinking about it.

I have to remember to post a poll at the start of the season to see which player ngorbl will ride this year.

Kennifer Williams

&

Juan Uribe is all I can think of right now... :o