Last couple of days on the boards

NUKE_CLEVELAND

So I guess if I say XXXX is a ass hole, child molesting, slut, duche bag, that sleeps with rodents; that is a good post that somehow contributes to the site.

Tex-

This is about the third time you referenced my post in the mice thread. While it may seem harsh, or not adding to the site, I wish to defend it. My only real crime was not putting it all in green. It was not an attack on winodj. I thought, maybe naively, that what i posted would be seen as what it was, a joke. I guess I got a case of "the beastlys". I thought that my post would seem ludicrious enough to be passed by as good natured ribbing, not slander. I apologize for any confusion I may have caused. I am, in real life, a very sarcastic person. That being said, I don't often post with green type, I guess I should utilize it more often.

----------------------------------------------------

I've been around for the past two days, during all the comotion. I have not, however, posted more than 5 times. I was sitting by, cruising the Internet for new music last night, logged in as a guest, watching everything go down. I don't go around attacking people. It was difficult to not step in at some point and voice my opinion. But I sat back and decided to let everyone cool off on thier own accord. I have typed out responces in many threads, only to delete them and not be posted, and this will be my only one on the subject. I really love this site and I'd hate to see it go to s***. I have faith in those in charge around here. I think the sites great and only getting better. But sometimes the best way to add to the site is not to "add" to the site. I've used that mantra the last two days. Beastly never really learned that and he's gone because of it.

I think what I'm really saying is, oh hell, I think PA said it better than I can.

Thought for the day: How am I positively/negatively affecting this website? If there's a negative imbalance, how can I change that? If there's a positive excess, how can i use that encourage others?

Tex-

This is about the third time you referenced my post in the mice thread.  While it may seem harsh, or not adding to the site, I wish to defend it.  My only real crime was not putting it all in green.  It was not an attack on winodj.  I thought, maybe naively, that what i posted would be seen as what it was, a joke.  I guess I got a case of "the beastlys".  I thought that my post would seem ludicrious enough to be passed by as good natured ribbing, not slander.  I apologize for any confusion I may have caused.  I am, in real life, a very sarcastic person.  That being said, I don't often post with green type, I guess I should utilize it more often.

----------------------------------------------------

I've been around for the past two days, during all the comotion.  I have not, however, posted more than 5 times.  I was sitting by, cruising the Internet for new music last night, logged in as a guest, watching everything go down.  I don't go around attacking people.  It was difficult to not step in at some point and voice my opinion.  But I sat back and decided to let everyone cool off on thier own accord.  I have typed out responces in many threads, only to delete them and not be posted, and this will be my only one on the subject.  I really love this site and I'd hate to see it go to s***.  I have faith in those in charge around here.  I think the sites great and only getting better.  But sometimes the best way to add to the site is not to "add" to the site.  I've used that mantra the last two days.  Beastly never really learned that and he's gone because of it.

I think what I'm really saying is, oh hell, I think PA said it better than I can.

Actually when I wrote that, I wasn't thinking of that post. I really just needed something that went with duche bag. Any parallels to actual people and events were unintended.

Sorry.

As far as posting in green, I guess pa and I could offer you some from the 2,000 gallon reserve we both keep. Notice he and I are labeled the greenskeepers :lol:

Actually when I wrote that, I wasn't thinking of that post. I really just needed something that went with duche bag. Any parallels to actual people and events were unintended.

Sorry.

As far as posting in green, I guess pa and I could offer you some from the 2,000 gallon reserve we both keep. Notice he and I are labeled the greenskeepers  :lol:

"Hey, I'm the only greenskeeper around here!!" "Quit trying to steal my job."