Jason

Steff

You never read my PM's in a timely manner...  :P

But my 2 cents on the thread you just locked is to delete the ignorant s*** and NOT move anything to a new thread to be discussed.

No point

I do not wish for this to seem like spam, but once again, I find myself agreeing with the talented and lovely Steff. Delete it to the trashbin of life.

Sorry Steff, he's been too busy reading my mindless blathering.

Also, want to make note that I have now removed the Showering thread all together. I was going through trying to delete individual posts that were incredibly out of line and found that there were way too many (By 2 banned members) and the damn thread was like 10 pages. That stuff should of never been allowed there in the first place...I've learned a lot from those days.

I was going through trying to delete individual posts that were incredibly out of line and found that there were way too many (By 2 banned members) and the damn thread was like 10 pages. That stuff should of never been allowed there in the first place...I've learned a lot from those days.

Is there a 'NAZI F.A.G.' smilie?