Best Toys

Chisoxfn

What were some of your favorite presents that you remember getting when you were a wee lad for Christmas, Hannaka (I'm sorry for spelling it wrong) or any other holiday you celebrate??

My all time favorites as a lad were getting Lego's, Trucks, and Army Men. I loved building things and my friends and I would always play war and crap. I was a hell of a creative kid...then Nintendo came around, that was a really cool gift to.

But unlike kids now adays, we played Nintendo when we couldn't go outside, not instead of going outside.

When I was a wee lass, somewhere between the ages of 8 and 10, Santa gave me a book entitled, "Of Irish Ways." I was thinking about it a couple weeks ago and my mom said it's still around, in my brother's book case.

My favorites besides the above were FunPages tablets and the packages my Grandparents gave me - a pyramid of presents tied up with red and green yarn. For some reason I can't think of exact things I received for Christmas other than the few things I listed...

I still hav my Nintendo 64 in my room, though I don't play it. Ok my fav gifts when I was a wee lad were probably a Car Racing Track set I got, Lego, and my PS2. This year for Christmas I am gettin a new MP3 head unit and speakers for my car. :D

I know what I want this Christmas Pic below in my sig.

Did Wells pose for this?

An enchanting hand-painted Christmas sculpture brimming with charming details and White Sox pride.

* “Now batting for the Chicago White Sox…Santa Claus.” In his black-and-white Whtie Sox uniform, Santa has decided to spend his off-season at Comiskey Park, and this clutch hitter is sure to become Chicago's most popular player!

* From his pinstriped jersey and his adorable teddy bear “batboy,” to the White Sox team logo on his reindeer's blanket, this superb sculpture captures the essence of White Sox pride!

* Crafted of cold-cast porcelain and skillfully hand painted with brilliant team and holiday colors.

* Officially licensed by Major League Baseball and Major League Baseball Player’s Association and available exclusively from the Danbury Mint.

* Actual size approximately 9" in height.

Tell a friend about this item!

©MBL 2001

Price $ 75

Shipping & Service $9

Payable in 2 Monthly Installment(s) of $42