Hats

CubsSuck1

I'm pretty much always wearing some kind of hat outside of school. I got a good collection going now at I think 7. Do any of your wear hats a lot and what kinds do you ha  :drink ve?

Brian has boxes and boxes of hats. He'll either wear one of his Packers hat, Motorcraft hat, MSU hat, KC Royals hat, Mariners hat or his Senators hat. He has a Carolina Hurricanes hat which I stole from him and now I wear somewhat regularly.

I have tons of hats.  Mostly White Sox hats, but I have some of my other fav teams such as Bulls, Hawks, Ft Wayne Komets, Astros, Rangers, Miami Hurricanes, Kentucky Wildcats, and some work hats, plus some cartoon hats.  I probably have 40-50 all told.

And I almost forgot I have a hat that won me $2000 on a company trip a few years back :headbang

:nono Come on! You can't leave it like that! :finger

I thought you at least heard this story...

Anyway in 2001 for our company trip to Key West couples shared 3 bedroom guesthouses on this private island. As we walked in on the first day, they had a pile of these goofy Marti Gras type hats. They told us to wear them to dinner on Sunday night. So at first everyone is wearing them. Then as the night goes on, people start taking them off for one reason or another. Finally dinner is done, and the company President gets up and is giving his annual speech. So finally he saids everyone who has worn their hats all night come on up. So about 15 of us, out of about 100, go up there and stand next to him. Then he goes into this thing about the loyalty of people at the company and how much he admires it. So he concludes by saying as a token of his appreciation he is giving each of us a prize of $2 grand. Thus my $2000 hat.

I thought you at least heard this story...

Anyway in 2001 for our company trip to Key West couples shared 3 bedroom guesthouses on this private island.  As we walked in on the first day, they had a pile of these goofy Marti Gras type hats.  They told us to wear them to dinner on Sunday night.  So at first everyone is wearing them.  Then as the night goes on, people start taking them off for one reason or another.  Finally dinner is done, and the company President gets up and is giving his annual speech.  So finally he saids everyone who has worn their hats all night come on up.  So about 15 of us, out of about 100, go up there and stand next to him.  Then he goes into this thing about the loyalty of people at the company and how much he admires it.  So he concludes by saying as a token of his appreciation he is giving each of us a prize of $2 grand.  Thus my $2000 hat.

Sweet.

So, you got $2000 for kissing your boss's ass?

I've been sticking with alot of college hats and a custom one we had made for our softball team. All are fitted, I personally don't like the adjustables. I've been sticking with the college hats because they are made by Pro-Line. Not a big fan of New ERA hats. I think the crown is too high. Pro-Line has a lower crowned hat. Maybe it's my head, I have a small bean, a size 7 fitted. Actually, New ERA needs to reshape their hats with a lower crown because when I ordered these custom hats for our team, they asked me if I wanted the low crown. Sucks too, because New ERA has the market on MLB baseball hats. Anyone else have this problem with the New ERAs??

I've been sticking with alot of college hats and a custom one we had made for our softball team.  All are fitted, I personally don't like the adjustables.  I've been sticking with the college hats because they are made by Pro-Line.  Not a big fan of New ERA hats.  I think the crown is too high.  Pro-Line has a lower crowned hat.  Maybe it's my head, I have a small bean, a size 7 fitted.  Actually, New ERA needs to reshape their hats with a lower crown because when I ordered these custom hats for our team, they asked me if I wanted the low crown.  Sucks too, because New ERA has the market on MLB baseball hats.  Anyone else have this problem with the New ERAs??

I thought I just had a retarded head size or something. That makes sense though, I had a proline NFL hat and it fit me awesome and my Charlotte Knight hat fits me great.

Can't say the same for my Warthogs hat, but it fits me good when I wear it backwards so thats what i do.

I wear hats and beanies all the time in the morning. Too lazy to comb my hair before school most of the time since its so early.