Please Welcome Two New Mods

Chisoxfn

Jesus Stevie, leave PA and Tex alone. They are not ones to abuse power.

How can it hurt? If they see a troll, they can lock or delete a thread without bothering Chisoxfn, cwsox, heads, Murcie, etc.  who have OTHER things to worry about, you know.  Duh.

Spiff is a Mod, so he knows it's all good.

I see no good coming from this.

all I have to say is that a month or two ago I would have turned down the OFFER of mod-ing this board, because I knew a situation like what happened with spiff, might occur. It's not a temptation, unless I'm gonna mess with tex or ss2k4. :lol: I discussed that matter with numerous other mods and it's DEAD spiff...let it lie.

this is a all a non-issue. geez, it's not like the gestapo.

Are we really that afraid of slander that we need 120 mods patrolling at all times?

slander shouldn't exist in the first place, so hopefully this will eliminate ANY chance.

steve, if you honestly have a problem with this, i'd really like to know. I may be missing something.

steve, if you honestly have a problem with this, i'd really like to know. I may be missing something

I think speak for him when I say he has absolutely no problem with this.

Some people deserve to be Mods and others simply do not cut it. I should know, I am one of em. PA is right this is a NON-issue. let it go.

Call me cooky, but I sure hope these mods given out weren't given so they wouldn't leave, since they were the two people threatening to leave.

I can assure you that is farthest from the truth. I have been telling Tex since the huge blowup that I was planning on making him a mod sooner or later. And Spiff, I don't think you'll have to worry about anyone editing your post..you know I got your back :D

I can assure you that is farthest from the truth.  I have been telling Tex since the huge blowup that I was planning on making him a mod sooner or later.  And Spiff, I don't think you'll have to worry about anyone editing your post..you know I got your back  :D

Jas, are you going to be on for a while? I gotta few questions. If not, no biggie.

I can assure you that is farthest from the truth.  I have been telling Tex since the huge blowup that I was planning on making him a mod sooner or later.  And Spiff, I don't think you'll have to worry about anyone editing your post..you know I got your back  :D

agreed, like I said, that situation was discussed and I'm fully aware of the protocal and how things should be done. I think tex, capn, southsider, myself, showtime, jas, heads, etc will be able to watch out for but not manipulate situations and threads.

s'all good people. let's shake this off and freakin' have a round of Yingling or something.

Steve...please shoot me a pm and we can talk. I know that your basically the very next on our short list of future mods. You've been nothing but a class act since joining.

Mark, I and Alex have all discussed it on AIM and said how you stand out as someone that will make an awesome mod.

I think speak for him when I say he has absolutely no problem with this.

Do not speak for me. I have no problem with PA or Texsox, just not sure all these mods are needed. Alot of the slandering goes with no punishment. Slandering is why we need the mods, correct? Why if that is the case, many of us (myself included) should be in big trouble.

agreed, like I said, that situation was discussed and I'm fully aware of the protocal and how things should be done. I think tex, capn, southsider, myself, showtime, jas, heads, etc will be able to watch out for but not manipulate situations and threads.

s'all good people. let's shake this off and freakin' have a round of Yingling or something.

Ya and the biggest reason I like having more mods, is it means people can contact a bunch of people if something happenned. There are times when Me, Alex and Mark aren't around because of school so it helps to have other people there that can be of major assistance, like Vince and Mike (2k4) and then all the mods.

I will assure everyone that no one will be abusing any power. The biggest duty of mods has nothing to do with deleting posts or banning (Cause that call is strictly amongst the admins although we always ask for other advice in certain situations). The biggest duty is creating new posts and if something seems heated working on easing the tension and stuff like that.

I do agree, there are now a ton of mods...but we kind of divied up the mod powers different, giving people individual duties to boards instead of a few people that just run everything. This way the people that pay more attention to certain forums can deal with it.

Do not speak for me. I have no problem with PA or Texsox, just not sure all these mods are needed. Alot of the slandering goes with no punishment. Slandering is why we need the mods, correct? Why if that is the case, many of us (myself included) should be in big trouble.

I know what you mean...there are a lot of mods. The only thing I realize is that on Sex Lies and Politics there really weren't any mods at the time, that specifically deal with ideas to better this individual board.

Steve...please shoot me a pm and we can talk.  I know that your basically the very next on our short list of future mods.  You've been nothing but a class act since joining. 

Mark, I and Alex have all discussed it on AIM and said how you stand out as someone that will make an awesome mod.

Good to hear SuperSteve gettin some props round here. I think he's one of da best posters we got on da boards. :headbang