What did I miss

I haven't been here friday, but it looks like there was some sort of a shakeup.

If it wouldn't be a problem, could someone give me a brief summary of the events that took place, and their ramifications?

There were 3 threads that pissed all over peoples corn flakes

1. Someone resurrected the "showering" thread and it turned into a gay bashing fiasco that got Beastly and someone else banned.

2. The couples thread turned into "Bash Heather Day" cause of her conduct at the tail gate party last summer. Thread deleted, no casualties.

3. Texsox made an attempt at satire with a "SPAM" thread and it got locked cause mods thought it was a waste of bandwidth. No casualties

Thats the quick and dirty

There were 3 threads that pissed all over peoples corn flakes

1.  Someone resurrected the "showering" thread and it turned into a gay bashing fiasco that got Beastly and someone else banned.

2.  The couples thread turned into "Bash Heather Day" cause of her conduct at the tail gate party last summer.  Thread deleted, no casualties.

3.  Texsox made an attempt at satire with a "SPAM" thread and it got locked cause mods thought it was a waste of bandwidth.  No casualties

Thats the quick and dirty

My feelings...

It is wrong to bash anybody, no matter the reason. Do I think beastly should be banned? I'd have to see what he wrote, but it was definately a lack of good judgement on beastly's part. By now Beastly should know what to write and what not to on this board, considering he has been reprimanded so often.

As for heather, I don't know her, or how she acted, but I will say it is wrong to judge someone by one occasion at a party (especially if alcohol was involved, which I presume it was because it was a tailgate party).

No sense wasting bandwidth, looks like everyone got a good 5 pages of fun out of it.

My feelings...

It is wrong to bash anybody, no matter the reason.  Do I think beastly should be banned?  I'd have to see what he wrote, but it was definately a lack of good judgement on beastly's part.  By now Beastly should know what to write and what not to on this board, considering he has been reprimanded so often.

As for heather, I don't know her, or how she acted, but I will say it is wrong to judge someone by one occasion at a party (especially if alcohol was involved, which I presume it was because it was a tailgate party).

No sense wasting bandwidth, looks like everyone got a good 5 pages of fun out of it.

Beastly brought up the old post, but he made an anti gay remark, which is why he was banned. After all the warnings, we were just tired of constantly monitoring and dealing with it.

Beastly brought up the old post, but he made an anti gay remark, which is why he was banned.  After all the warnings, we were just tired of constantly monitoring and dealing with it.

He's got a nice long break to try and regroup now IF he wants to come back.

Beasty got banned. There was alot of moaning about spam, and that didn't really involve him. Beasty got banned cause he brought up a old thread which bashed homosexuals.

WELL now I know as well why he got banned, cause no one would tell me.