In case any of you care...

Heads22

...I will be in San Antonio Texas Dec. 26 thru Dec. 30....my high school band is marching at halftime of the Alamo Bowl. We're doing all sorts of stupid crap the whole time too....but I'll make the best of it.

We were also invited to play at the Sugar Bowwl and Mardi Gras. Some parents thought those 2 wouldn't be good ideas. My dad remarked "s***, if you guys were going to New Orleans, I'd have to come along and get drunk...." :D

What are some of your impressions of the SA area?

...I will be in San Antonio Texas Dec. 26 thru Dec. 30....my high school band is marching at halftime of the Alamo Bowl. We're doing all sorts of stupid crap the whole time too....but I'll make the best of it.

We were also invited to play at the Sugar Bowwl and Mardi Gras. Some parents thought those 2 wouldn't be good ideas. My dad remarked "s***, if you guys were going to New Orleans, I'd have to come along and get drunk...." :D

What are some of your impressions of the SA area?

PM sox4lifeinPA, he has been down there before. Maybe try Texsox too. They will be able to help ya.

Heads, my dad lived out there for a while, so I spent a couple summers there. I went quite a few places around there, but of course thats when I was 9-10 years old (I am 26 now). Wish I could remember some things about SA, but it was the 80's when I was there :) GL in the Bowl game!!