Sox Fest 2003

Guest wsc425

no idea if I will line up for MB's autograph or not but a day or two before SoxFest post something and maybe we can find a place to sign hi -

as far as finding RPS, etc, look for a group of about 10 guys, 9 named Mike and one named Guido. It would appear that the mothers of Sox fans were not all that original at naming their kids. :)

Guest hotsoxchick1
no idea if I will line up for MB's autograph or not but a day or two before SoxFest post something and maybe we can find a place to sign hi -

as far as finding RPS, etc, look for a group of about 10 guys, 9 named Mike and one named Guido.  It would appear that the mothers of Sox fans were not all that original at naming their kids. :)

hey now.. i have a mike too ya know.......... :headbang

Ttwo things I'd like to comment regarding the Mike situation

1) My name's not Mike...then again, my dad's a damn Twins fan and my mom favors no teams at all...so maybe that's a reason why. :D

2) HSC...did you go with a pattern in naming your kids(as I've taken the hint that your name is Michelle)? Mike starts with 'M' and then has 'i' as the second letter. Some parents do that....like Roger Clemens has 4 kids and I think all their names start with the letter 'K' and I believe Maggs's kids all start with Magg, or atleast they start with 'M' anyways....some parents do that.

as far as finding RPS, etc, look for a group of about 10 guys, 9 named Mike and one named Guido.

Guido is just his on-air moniker since he's so pro-Italia. Guess what his real name is?

"Hi..... I'm Mike. This is my friend Mike..... this is my friend Mike....." Most of the time, we call each other by last name or nick-name. Just too many studs with Mike as their name. It's not our fault. What was really funny is when RPS, Guido, Baggs, and myself invaded Wrigley for Valentin's infamous "ShamME Mockery"..... could have been an "M" rated show on HBO called "4 Mike's at the Unfriendly Confined." Rated "M" for language and drunkeness of course! :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
Ttwo things I'd like to comment regarding the Mike situation

1) My name's not Mike...then again, my dad's a damn Twins fan and my mom favors no teams at all...so maybe that's a reason why.  :D

2) HSC...did you go with a pattern in naming your kids(as I've taken the hint that your name is Michelle)?  Mike starts with 'M' and then has 'i' as the second letter.  Some parents do that....like Roger Clemens has 4 kids and I think all their names start with the letter 'K' and I believe Maggs's kids all start with Magg, or atleast they start with 'M' anyways....some parents do that.

actually yes my name is michelle... named after my grand mother......my oldest is named anthony...cause hes a saint ya know, and one of my grandmothers favorite saints to boot and he was born on her birthday.. (my son, not the saint lol) as was my nephew and my niece.. imagine that one huh... three kids from the same family all born on the same day as their great grandmother.....anyhow.......my youngest is named michael... after his grandfather.. since my brother hadnt the sense enough to keep that italian tradition going... hes silly like that sometimes.........so my name and my kids names come from either a family memeber or one of their favorite saints in church....lol typical italian stuff ya know......

oh and hey killa were you there last year when rps met paulie konerko in the sports bar???? if not ask him about that time.. or ask guido im sure he can tell the story better.........lol.....cant wait to introduce rps to a few more players this year........... :D

oh and hey killa were you there last year when rps met paulie konerko in the sports bar???? if not ask him about that time.. or ask guido im sure he can tell the story better.........lol.....cant wait to introduce rps to a few more players this year........... :D

Was I there? Me and Guido were the ones who told RPS's drunk ass that that 5' 3" crackhead was PK! :D That was some funny stuff.

Guest hotsoxchick1

Was I there? Me and Guido were the ones who told RPS's drunk ass that that 5' 3" crackhead was PK! :D That was some funny stuff.

yeah i thought you were there but i honestly couldnt remember...........that was funny s***....i loved the look on his face when he finally heard the words come out of that guys mouth..."hey dude im not paulie" lol...... i think that i madmans and of course me and rdw and i think cw was there too...........funny stuff espically with mark buehrle and his brothers sitting in the corner laughin too when they found out what was going on.............

as far as finding RPS, etc, look for a group of about 10 guys, 9 named Mike and one named Guido.

Guido is just his on-air moniker since he's so pro-Italia. Guess what his real name is?

"Hi..... I'm Mike. This is my friend Mike..... this is my friend Mike....." Most of the time, we call each other by last name or nick-name. Just too many studs with Mike as their name. It's not our fault.

One of my best memories of SoxFest 2002 was being with my friend Mike and running into all the Mikes and going, Mike, this is Mike; Mike, Mike; Mike, M ike; M ike, Mike; Mike, Mike."

I felt so left out not to be a Mike myself!

And best yet - all of the Mikes are way cool people -

and HSC's son Mike to a great kid, as is his brother who like me is a not a Mike.