I'll never complain about American drivers again

NUKE_CLEVELAND

Nuke,

Here's a tip for you. If you want the craziest taxi ride, one that is fun, scary, frightening, downright adrenaline-rushing, and a ride from "Hell", go to Manhattan at about 5:30-6:30 pm on a weekday. When you are choosing the taxi or "cab," look at the drivers carefully. Don't get a driver who is just sitting there and not moving much. Choose a driver who is rocking back and forth uncontrollably in the front seat or at least nervously twitching. Hop in, and then have them take you halfway across town - and tell them you're in a HURRY. It's the ride of a lifetime. We have done it 5 times. My wife leaves the cab white as a ghost and shaking, but I just get out and take a deep breath, and then smoke a cigarette. It's more of a rush than I ever got at any amusement park. My wife always says, "Oh my God, why do we always end up in a cab with a nutcase! We always get the scariest psycho drivers!" (There's a reason for that, but I've never told her the secret). When you hit my age, thrills are few and far between, so you gotta grab it while you can, my friend. :cheers

You know, maybe I need some help. :bang