Flying Under The Radar

Spiff

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a link I found for all of the NFL Undrafted free Agents

Spiff was right the bears did end up with Ryan Dinwiddie.

Yeah that was a bizarre drunken prediction that just happened to come true. Maybe Forsey did have somethin to do with it?

The Bears also signed Jeremy Cain from UMass, he was a solid, if undersized linebacker here. He could be a solid safety/special teamer I guess, but I doubt he'll ever be anything.

Shouldn't you be happy DBAHO?

Yeah but I only want Collins startin for 1 or 2 years at most. Henson is goin to be a star in 3 or 4 years, and needs to be startin and not ridin on the pine, but he shouldn't start this season. I'd actually think he'd be perfect for the Dolphins BEGOOD, if u guys didn't resign Fielder. I still think he ends up with the Arizona Cardinals though.

Majerus joins ESPN as college analyst 

Star and news services report

May 4, 2004

BRISTOL, Conn. -- Former Utah coach Rick Majerus is joining ESPN as a college basketball analyst.

Majerus led the Utes for 15 seasons before leaving them in January because of heart problems.

His Utah teams made 10 trips to the NCAA tournament, including an appearance in the 1998 national championship game.

"I will provide viewers with strong opinions and a knowledge of the game, built from my long-term experience at the highest level of coaching," Majerus said today.

Majerus previously served head coaching stints at Marquette (1983-86) and Ball State (1987-89). His 1988-89 Ball State squad compiled a 29-3 record and advanced to the second round of the NCAA tournament.

Did I read ESPN BottomLine right....it said Contreras got sent down to A.

Yep, apparently there's sum pitching guru down there who will get him straightened out or sumthin. ;)

Ex-Pro Bowl CB Sanders Leaving CBS' Pregame Show

Spent Last Two Seasons as Studio Analyst Alongside Marino, Esiason, Nantz

NEW YORK (May 13) -- Deion Sanders is leaving CBS' 'NFL Today' after two seasons with the pregame show.

The outspoken Sanders, a seven-time Pro Bowl cornerback during a 12-year NFL career, joined the program as a contributor during the 2001 season. For the past two seasons he has been a studio analyst, along with Dan Marino, Boomer Esiason and Jim Nantz.

The only person to play in the World Series and the Super Bowl, Sanders played in the NFL with Atlanta, San Francisco, Dallas and Washington. He played baseball with the New York Yankees, Atlanta, Cincinnati and San Francisco.

A few little yankee blurbs...

Rueben Sierra is one of the Yankees best hitters right now.

Derek Jeter is hovering at the mendoza line.

the yankees have only lost 24 games since 1998 when leading after 8 innings.

Of course, Luis Gonzalez got to the yanks in the ninth :headbang

other baseball blurbs...

Lyle Overbay is looking like the real deal right now.

Adam LaRoche is doing a damn good Shawn Abner impression.

The Devil Rays are only 10 solid players away from being a contender.

Can't wait to see the return of A.J. Burnett, I hope he doesn't throw near pick up trucks during his recovery.

5/18/04 = GREATNESS

--White Sox win (Billy Koch has a perfect 1-2-3 9th)

--Twins lose

--Cubs are on the losing end of a 1 hit shutout

--Sosa goes on the DL

--Randy Johnson throws a perfect game

--My HS baseball team wins an extra inning thriller

--Pacers defeat the Heat in Game 6 to move on to the Eastern Conference Finals

:headbang :headbang :headbang

What a f***ing start to the Indiana-Detroit NBA Eastern Conference Finals....It was back and forth all the way, and then w/ 34 seconds to go Reggie Miller hits his 292nd career three-pointer in the playoffs to put the Pacers up 77-74. Nothing else happens until Reggie is fouled on a rebound attempt on the defensive end. He makes 1 of 2, and this puts Indiana up 78-74 to win it.

:headbang

My Freshman team ended their season this week. We were 10-5 with about 7 rain outs that never got made up. I now start several different summer leagues in the next few weeks.

How are everyone elses teams doing?

Mine's doing terrible, hence I haven't mentioned it much...we're 4-17 going into the final 4 regular season games of the season; it's still fun as hell though.

Mine's doing terrible, hence I haven't mentioned it much...we're 4-17 going into the final 4 regular season games of the season; it's still fun as hell though.

Ouch. Well at least your having fun. Your coach must be an Ozzie Guillen type. Ours wasn't and he made us run a lot if we lost and even if we won. He expected us to do our best at all times, no matter what. :rolleyes: It was still fun, but summer league will kick ass because I can now play positions I like and am the best at (i.e. pitching and catching) and not be a leftfielder.