Flying Under The Radar

Spiff

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the big contract, I think.

The team needs time to jell, everyone has to get used to Payton's habits.  They could really be at least 5-4 or 6-3, not to sound lame but they've blown a lot of fourth quarter leads.

Also, Walter McCarty should never be allowed on an NBA court.  He is godawful.  I really like what I've seen of the young guys, Jefferson is a beast.  Perkins is coming along, Allen is a solid slasher/defender.  Banks isn't making the stupid turnovers, I suspect having Gary around has helped his development.

I think by late December/Early January they should be hitting their stride.

Those are my thoughts too, it'll take time with the new players etc. to buy into Doc's system (if he actually has one). They are one of the more deeper teams in the East though and that depth will become more handy later in the season. Basically I think if Blount and LaFrentz can peform at their best, Boston can be a top 4 team. They probably need to give Jefferson more playing time as well.

Those are my thoughts too, it'll take time with the new players etc. to buy into Doc's system (if he actually has one). They are one of the more deeper teams in the East though and that depth will become more handy later in the season. Basically I think if Blount and LaFrentz can peform at their best, Boston can be a top 4 team. They probably need to give Jefferson more playing time as well.

Yeah Jefferson definitely needs more playing time. Tommy Heinson said the other night that he has some of the best hands he's seen since John Havlicek. :o

That's the thing that's crazy about the TD's he's putting up.  If he didn't have to let up late in the games, he could easily get 8-9 TDs in a game.

He might have the record already if he had played the rest of the games against the Bears and Lions the way Manning was going.

The Bengals lead the Browns 58-48 with just under 2 minutes left in the game, geesh.

The 106 points was the most ever in an NFL game since the AFC-NFC merger. the Browns put up their 48 points with a back up QB in Kelly Holcumb who had 5 TD passes. I don't think they Bears have scored 48 points on offense total since Rex got hurt. :crying