Flying Under The Radar

Spiff

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M, J, & H just got yanked 90 minutes before their show was scheduled to end.

J had the day off, and M & H were talking about him. H brought up that J had a bad habit of leaving his cell phone on while on the air. H said that, in the past, he had asked one of the higher ups to call J's phone when they were on the air, to help him make a point. He then pointed out that M had done the same thing to him eariler.

He then said that he couldn't respect a guy who treated two of his host so differently. They went to commercial, and never came back.

Carmen and Silvy are on now.

Not a secret that Harry and Mac do not get along. Two very different personalities and they clash every now and then. I'm sure something had to happen at commercial that was bad for them not to return for the last 90 mins. I may have to call my sources.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jun 9, 2006 -> 10:52 PM)
Not a secret that Harry and Mac do not get along. Two very different personalities and they clash every now and then. I'm sure something had to happen at commercial that was bad for them not to return for the last 90 mins. I may have to call my sources.

It really wasn't between Harry and Mac. It was between Harry and somebody above him at ESPN1000 (I wasn't paying close enough attention. It wasn't until they didn't come back that I realized what had happened) Mac got caught in the crossfire.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 01:12 AM)
It really wasn't between Harry and Mac. It was between Harry and somebody above him at ESPN1000 (I wasn't paying close enough attention. It wasn't until they didn't come back that I realized what had happened) Mac got caught in the crossfire.

Thanks for the clear up. I got to the park and turned on ESPN 1000 just when Silvey and Carmen came on for the first time. I had no idea what was going on.

Edited by chimpy2121

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(Brian @ Jun 26, 2006 -> 08:17 PM)
Anybody else notice that since June 23rd, Fox Sports in chicago has been off the air? I just noticed.

Such a wonderful graphic on the screen relaying the information as well.

No more Summer. :(

UC-Irvine coming to play DePaul on Dec. 20...about the only thing I'll applaud wainwright on is his scheduling...

UAB, Rhode Island, Bradley & Northwestern on the road. Kansas, Cal, & Wake at Allstate. Plus 3 in Maui. More to come as the official schedule comes out...

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 02:17 AM)
No more Summer. :(

UC-Irvine coming to play DePaul on Dec. 20...about the only thing I'll applaud wainwright on is his scheduling...

UAB, Rhode Island, Bradley & Northwestern on the road. Kansas, Cal, & Wake at Allstate. Plus 3 in Maui. More to come as the official schedule comes out...

I can't wait till KU takes over Allstate, there are many of us in this town.

QUOTE(Jimbo @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 02:19 AM)
I can't wait till KU takes over Allstate, there are many of us in this town.

Most of the rest of the DePaul fans are really, really old...very few students care to go...I'll be there cheering on my Demons... :(

But like I said, I luv the out of conference schedule along with our Big East schedule...I CANNOT stand the sad teams most other good programs schedule...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...