Vice City

Guest wsc425

Anybody got any cheats, hints, or any insight in the game?

Funny you should ask. A friend of mine was stuck on one part. I have GTA 3 (he doesn't) so I was used to the controls. Long story short..... not only did I clear the part he was stuck on on my first try, but I cleared 5 or 6 more afterwards for him too. What part are you stuck on? If it is a part I cleared, maybe I can help.

Shiit....I got away from the pigs one time when it looked like there was no way in hell I would....it's not that hard. All you gotta do is keep driving...don't let them stop you. Just keep driving until you get to the place you need to go, change your clothes, and you're done.

Speaking of Vice City....I gotta funny as story to tell. It is one of the easier missions, but the mission where go to the golf course and kill the guy....well, I drove most of the golf carts off the edge into the pond....anyways, I shoved one off so it was just on the hill. I went up the stairs and started getting chased by the guards. As they were all chasing me, the guy I was supposed to kill got in the golf cart that was on the hill and drove into the lake....holy s***, that was like the funniest thing I'd ever done in any video game. I was laughing quite hard.

It may not seem like a funny story...but I was laughing quite hard, not expecting him to do that.

Shiit....I got away from the pigs one time when it looked like there was no way in hell I would....it's not that hard.  All you gotta do is keep driving...don't let them stop you.  Just keep driving until you get to the place you need to go, change your clothes, and you're done.

Speaking of Vice City....I gotta funny as story to tell.  It is one of the easier missions, but the mission where go to the golf course and kill the guy....well, I drove most of the golf carts off the edge into the pond....anyways, I shoved one off so it was just on the hill.  I went up the stairs and started getting chased by the guards.  As they were all chasing me, the guy I was supposed to kill got in the golf cart that was on the hill and drove into the lake....holy s***, that was like the funniest thing I'd ever done in any video game.  I was laughing quite hard. 

It may not seem like a funny story...but I was laughing quite hard, not expecting him to do that.

Well, I have XBox. I only play GTA when I go to my friends house and hes only borrowing it from this one kid I dont really hang out with anymore. But how do you change clothes?

Well, what I usually do is get out of the car and run because they shoot out my tires or they keep cuttin me off so I run. I run for a little ways and carjack another car but sooner or later they always bust me. I dont do the missions. I just drive around like a maniac which is why Im always being chased.

BTW, that is a pretty funny story. I laughed so hard my brother wanted to know what happened...

Shiit....I got away from the pigs one time when it looked like there was no way in hell I would....it's not that hard.  All you gotta do is keep driving...don't let them stop you.  Just keep driving until you get to the place you need to go, change your clothes, and you're done.

Speaking of Vice City....I gotta funny as story to tell.  It is one of the easier missions, but the mission where go to the golf course and kill the guy....well, I drove most of the golf carts off the edge into the pond....anyways, I shoved one off so it was just on the hill.  I went up the stairs and started getting chased by the guards.  As they were all chasing me, the guy I was supposed to kill got in the golf cart that was on the hill and drove into the lake....holy s***, that was like the funniest thing I'd ever done in any video game.  I was laughing quite hard.  

Well, I have XBox. I only play GTA when I go to my friends house and hes only borrowing it from this one kid I dont really hang out with anymore. But how do you change clothes?

Well, what I usually do is get out of the car and run because they shoot out my tires or they keep cuttin me off so I run. I run for a little ways and carjack another car but sooner or later they always bust me. I dont do the missions. I just drive around like a maniac which is why Im always being chased.

BTW, that is a pretty funny story. I laughed so hard my brother wanted to know what happened...

You have to get to a mission where a change of clothes is required. If all you do is drive around and not do any missions, you'll never get a chance to go clothes shopping or steal a fresh kill's duds.

BTW witesoxfan, I did that mission too. Didn't do it that way though..... I rammed his ass into the lake with another golf cart. That's another hint..... don't try to kill these people with the weapons they give you..... sometimes that s*** is really hard to do..... If you can run them over in a car, then do it. The cool thing about GTA is that a kill is a kill...... doesn't matter how you do it.

If you want to get away from the cops all you have to do is make it to the Paint Shop and drive your car into their garage (provided you are not in a cop car) and for $100 they fix up your car and the cops go away. Also for that golf mission I just drove all the carts into the lake first then when he tried to run he didn't have anything to get away in...you can also drive a moped or dirt bike through the metal detector, making it easier to catch him.

its easy to ditch the cops as long as you only have 2 stars, and 3 i can pull off if i really want to but after that it is near impossible. Just know where your stars are that get the cops off of you that are hidden in alleys and stuff. I havent gotten to far in the game cuz i get distracted too easily. i will always end up going and screwing off.

The codes are cool for this game like make citizens have weapons and your car can like fly temporarily or float on water. Just dont save with the codes on cuz i dunno if you can get rid of some of them.

its easy to ditch the cops as long as you only have 2 stars, and 3 i can pull off if i really want to but after that it is near impossible. Just know where your stars are that get the cops off of you that are hidden in alleys and stuff.

Oh anything is possible...I have gotten away from the cops before with all 6 stars filled and several times with 5...it takes some doing but as long as you know where the Paint Shop is and can get there relatively quick you can get away.

It was really cool today. I went about three whole days (in the game, which is like 50 minutes) without getting busted or wasted and during that time I stole a helicopter which I took to the golf course where I stole a golf cart which I rode all over the city. It was pretty cool...