Best Fast Food Burger

Texsox

Where can you get the best fast food burger?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Where can you get the best fast food burger?

• McDonalds
    • Burger King
    • Wendy's
    • Whataburger
    • Jack in the Box
    • Stars
    • White Castle
    • In N' Out Burger
    • Sonic
    • Taquaria El Zarape

Well for a restaurant, Fuddruckers has pretty damn good burgers.  Only been there a few times, but good stuff.

A few years ago they had a 1 lb. burger.... my sister said she buy my meal if I ate the whole thing... I finished it, she couldn't even watch... but the odd thing is I had just a burger, and with tax the bill came to $6.66

Now that's one mean burger.

Checker's right by my house closed down too, at Cass ave and 63rd. Very good food, IMO. Then it became Sir gyros an beef,which has awesome gyros. Then it changed into Smiley's Gyros and beef. Then it changed into Brothers Gyros and beef. I think it has just been several name changes though. Go figure.  :bang

After I moved down here I had a terrible craving for a gyros. Someone told me about a place on the main road through the city. I looked and looked and couldn't find it until Ibroke the code. It's a greek taco!

• 3 months later...

Sorry I couldnt resist bringing up this thread that I missed a while back, just to say that

I would stand on the Eiffel Tower with Osama, Saddam, Michael Jackson, and E.T. closing in on me from all sides, and kiss a Camel Spider right now just to eat some f***ing In N Out.

Sorry, I havent eaten in the last 36 hours.

We need Sonic over here... I've seen the commercials on ESPN and want to try their stuff. 

Chick Fila is good non beef eatin'.. but I gotta go to the lame mall to get it.  :ph34r:

Chick-fil-a has the best waffle fries :)

I really dig Steak 'N' Shake, which finally came to the Chicagoland area in the past decade.

Question to anyone who lives in Louisiana, Alabama, or Arkansas (or has visited there) - next week, I'll be heading there for 4 days.  Are there any Chik-Fil-A restaurants down there?  We don't have any here, and I've just got to try the chicken sandwich.

Pastime... (although he hasn't been around)... there is a Chick-Fil-A in Mishawaka. Hop on the toll road and come over if you want some.

i voted white castle out of the choices listed.

down here our dairy queen's got some pretty mean burgers. steak n shake is also good.

those would have to be my top 3 but wendy's would have to be #4.

i don't know why bk has so many votes. i haven't been there in awhile has it changed at all? i used to think it sucked. they got some good commercials now though.