Looks like Family Guy will be on FOX

Mr. Showtime

Oh yeah! (as you could see by my avator) Got the third season for Christmas, and watched just about all the episodes so far. I have a homer punching bag, a simpsons lamp, the dvd, a few books, and both the video games for ps2. You just can't get enough Simpsons. They better hurry up and get the latest seasons out on dvd. How often are The Simpsons on down under? Because here they are on 3 times a day.

On Free to air TV they are on every weeknite at 6, and on Wednesday and Sunday they hav 2 more episodes as well at 7:30. But I've got cable and The Simpsons is on like 5 times a day durin weekdays, and from 9 to 12 on Sat and Sun. they hav bout 7 back to back episodes of it.

On Free to air TV they are on every weeknite at 6, and on Wednesday and Sunday they hav 2 more episodes as well at 7:30. But I've got cable and The Simpsons is on like 5 times a day durin weekdays, and from 9 to 12 on Sat and Sun. they hav bout 7 back to back episodes of it.

The more I hear about Australia, the more I like it. :D 7 straight episodes would be sweet.

The more I hear about Australia, the more I like it.  :D 7 straight episodes would be sweet.

Now I only need the White Sox to set theur new spring training destination to Melbourne, and I'd be a very happy man. :lol: