Jan 1 Poll, Hangover?

Texsox

Did you start 2004 with a hangover?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Did you start 2004 with a hangover?

• No
    • Mild, no big deal
    • Ouch, my head, my stomache
    • I can't feel my tongue, I'll never drink again
    • (God or insert your higher power here) just kill me now

I drank 9 Canadian's before leaving the house and then me and another guy polished off a 26 of rye at the party we went to, shockingly not bad feeling though cause I ahd enough sense to chug about 5 glasses of water before passing out.  Can't say the same for some o the people here though. :cheers

You should be drinking Red Cap in stubbies, bro.

I had a bit of a hangover today, so I called in at work for only the second time ever. I had a few shots of banana rum, some mixers, wine, and champaign. The celebration was awesome. After going to the Blackhawks' game, I went to the apartment of one of my Blackhawkzone friends in Lakeview, and we had a Blackhawkzone party. I got back home somewhere between 5 and 6, after having about five huge cups full of water.

This year's gonna be awesome though (and HUGE). Graduate from college, move into a place of my own, and start my career. I can't wait!

I had a bit of a hangover today, so I called in at work for only the second time ever.  I had a few shots of banana rum, some mixers, wine, and champaign.  The celebration was awesome.  After going to the Blackhawks' game, I went to the apartment of one of my Blackhawkzone friends in Lakeview, and we had a Blackhawkzone party.  I got back home somewhere between 5 and 6, after having about five huge cups full of water.

This year's gonna be awesome though (and HUGE).  Graduate from college, move into a place of my own, and start my career.  I can't wait!

Water after Drinking??? :o Yuck that would make me :puke

Anybody wanna beer i have 12 coors in the fridge :D

Happy Y2K4!!!! :headbang

I've been waiting for this year for so long... :lol: ....5 months until I graduate HS...I'm so ready for IU!! :bringit

Hell, at least you know where your going next year, I sitll haven't heard from U of I, the school I really want to go to

How long ago did you apply?  I didn't get a reply until about 2 months after I sent my application in.

I applied in October, only the people that got above 30's on their ACTs have gotten their letters back, everyone else is waiting just like me. I just don't understand what the delay is.

I applied in October, only the people that got above 30's on their ACTs have gotten their letters back, everyone else is waiting just like me.  I just don't understand what the delay is.

I bet you'll be getting some kind of information sometime this month....Where all did you apply?

I applied to IU :headbang (1st choice) and Ball State

I bet you'll be getting some kind of information sometime this month....Where all did you apply?

I applied to IU :headbang  (1st choice) and Ball State

U of I (Champaign) #1 Choice

Purdue ;) (Got in, but way too expensive out of state)

Northern Illinois (accepted, but...........nah)

U of I (Champaign) #1 Choice

Purdue  ;) (Got in, but way too expensive out of state)

Northern Illinois (accepted, but...........nah)

You're wise for declining Purdue.......but rivalry aside...it's a great school.

Do you have an idea what you're planning on majoring in?

Ha yeah I was the same way about Ball State...I got accepted, but eh...

You're wise for declining Purdue.......but rivalry aside...it's a great school.

Do you have an idea what you're planning on majoring in?

Ha yeah I was the same way about Ball State...I got accepted, but eh...

On my application, I put i wanted to major in Computer Science. I'm in my 3rd year of it now, taking an AP class, but I'm actually getting pretty bored with it. I'll probably end up going into business or accounting, something boring like that.

On my application, I put i wanted to major in Computer Science.  I'm in my 3rd year of it now, taking an AP class, but I'm actually getting pretty bored with it.  I'll probably end up going into business or accounting, something boring like that.

Ha, that's kind of the path I'm looking ....something in business or computers....but I'm truly undecided.

Last thing I remember, I was doing a keg stand at 5am... after I put down about 15 or 16 Beers. I pasted out on a cold concrete floor... I had work this morning at 930.... ouch... double ouch.

You're in the lead so far, I was in bed by 4:30. :headbang

Tame year for us.. We were home by 2. Dinner was awesome. Johnny Kerr joined us and had us laughing all night long. We think we're bad with the optimism.. he said the Bulls "aren't that bad"..  :o

He always seems to try and work the team to a middle. I remember talking to him at a golf outing during the playoffs that resulted in the third championship. He claimed the team wasn't nearly as good as everybody thought and would struggle to win the championship.

Very nice man. A couple hours flew buy listening to his stories. Especially from his playing days.

He always seems to try and work the team to a middle. I remember talking to him at a golf outing during the playoffs that resulted in the third championship. He claimed the team wasn't nearly as good as everybody thought and would struggle to win the championship.

Very nice man. A couple hours flew buy listening to his stories. Especially from his playing days.

He's like 12 feet tall, too! And he can cut a rug on the dance floor pretty damn good for his age.