anyone working today?

sox4lifeinPA

Did you forget how to set your font to green?  :lol:

How dare you, it figures, I don't drink on New Years eve and I wake up all damn sick. I do the nice thing and be the DD, I guess the Cherry Coke did me in :fyou

I wish I was at work, being sick absolutely blows. I'm just watching Black Hawk Down after just eating some Chili that I heated up, but I have absolutely no appetite and I love food.

Last day of break. I'm going back to school tomorrow! Woowoo! But I'm coming down with something I think...Despite our central heating, my dad has made me chop wood outside in the icky weather...Seriously now, who chops wood these days? One more skill to put on the old resume after graduation I suppose. ;)

Last day of break. I'm going back to school tomorrow! Woowoo! But I'm coming down with something I think...Despite our central heating, my dad has made me chop wood outside in the icky weather...Seriously now, who chops wood these days? One more skill to put on the old resume after graduation I suppose.  ;)

I can't wait to update my resume, I learned how to castrate bulls a couple months ago. That's going to have my resume stick out from amungst all the other sales managers out there. ;)

Golden Girls....??

where's winodj with his bea arthur pic?

Actually Rose was from St. Olaf and she would ALWAYS say well back in St. Olaf...So, that's usually what I get when i tell people where I go...It's sort of a pain...But after 3.5 years I've gotten used to it. Did your brother stay in the TC area after graduating?

Actually Rose was from St. Olaf and she would ALWAYS say well back in St. Olaf...So, that's usually what I get when i tell people where I go...It's sort of a pain...But after 3.5 years I've gotten used to it. Did your brother stay in the TC area after graduating?

he just graduated like 3 weeks ago. he's a young guy ;) Every go to any coffee shops? hear of the House of Mercy church?

he just graduated like 3 weeks ago. he's a young guy ;)  Every go to any coffee shops? hear of the House of Mercy church?

Oh a winter grad. :) I actually don't get up to the cities but a few times a month--and then usually when I get free tickets to something (sports, music event) or to go shopping, or when we go to a temple or something like that. Sad to say I've never done their coffee shop thing...If you're ever there for Labor day you simply must come to Northfield and celebrete the Defeat of Jesse James (imagine that with very thick Minnesota Accent) it is the pride of Minnesota--with a historical re-enactment second to none. :rolleyes: The Twin Cities are kinda nice though, safe, cute, I just wish they had better public transport--and major league sports, but ah well.