Another possible rape case...

Steff

The woman told police that the assault occurred at the team hotel between 3 a.m. and 3:30 a.m. on Thursday.

ok....so you're at a hotel....at 3:30 AM...with a guy...

all you get is this :bang :bang

don't put yourself in situations like that MORON

So far it's he said/she said.

We'll see how it plays out.

Doesn't anybody just read the playbook before a big game anymore???

Hotel security is involved.. whatever happened didn't happen in his room... and he was out waaaaay past curfew. Not positives for him.

explain yourself steff :huh:

I'm not at all surprised that the "it's your fault cause you put yourself in that position" defense card is played.

Watch over the Misses well.. heaven for bid she be somewhere she shouldn't be.. cause that's just asking to be raped.

I'm not at all surprised that the "it's your fault cause you put yourself in that position" defense card is played.

Watch over the Misses well.. heaven for bid she be somewhere she shouldn't be.. cause that's just asking to be raped.

If miss sox4life is in a hotel room with a guy at 3:30 Am, yes, that's a stupid place to be. Does that make him not guilty, no... It's just using your head by putting yourself in that position. I wouldn't use that excuse for say, walking to your car at night after a movie or something and some f***er comes along and rapes a woman. Some scum bags just do that crap. But you CAN avoid situations like messing around with a guy in a hotel room. Conversly, the gentlemen in question should have known better than to put HIMself in the same position. You have to look out for youself, it's a dangerous world. Who knows maybe I'm wrong.

I don't think that's what he means, Steff. She doesn't "deserve" to have anything happen to her. It's just, don't be stupid when it comes to things like this. How long have we been telling women to be careful? Does she deserve to be raped, beaten, killed? Absolutely not. If the accusations are true - prosecute the sonofab**** to the fullest.

And no, just because she put herself in a dangerous situation and dressed and acted like a whore, the guy shouldn't be absolved of any responsibility. She should be allowed to flirt and dress like a ho all she wants, but don't be surprised when siome guy comes along and treats her like one.

I'm saying "she" for argument's sake, not the "she" in this story.

steff, read what I wrote and don't just assume. I would love a world where a woman could walk down a dark alley dressed in a skimpy shirt and a bikini top and not worry about it... but that's insane in the real world.

I hope this bastard, just like Kobe, if found guilty, go away to prison and become someone's b****. but like I said, both parties, as should EVERY individual, need to think about the situation they're putting themselves in.

I think I'm assuming in this situation they knew each other, or it was a planned affair. I didn't take in account that he might have been on the prowel for a target and just could handle jerking off anymore. If that's the case, then fry the f***er. This girl and NO girl should be treated with anything but respect and honor by a guy. I'm sure this girl, if she was raped, wasn't looking for that to happen, but assume they were in the hotel room together...under what was guise were they in? just kissing? or was it something more?

steff, I didn't mean to throw out a blanket statement like that. thanks for calling me on it. I just had to explain myself.

steff, read what I wrote and don't just assume. I would love a world where a woman could walk down a dark alley dressed in a skimpy shirt and a bikini top and not worry about it... but that's insane in the real world.

I hope this bastard, just like Kobe, if found guilty, go away to prison and become someone's b****. but like I said, both parties, as should EVERY individual, need to think about the situation they're putting themselves in.

I think I'm assuming in this situation they knew each other, or it was a planned affair. I didn't take in account that he might have been on the prowel for a target and just could handle jerking off anymore. If that's the case, then fry the f***er. This girl and NO girl should be treated with anything but respect and honor by a guy. I'm sure this girl, if she was raped, wasn't looking for that to happen, but assume they were in the hotel room together...under what was guise were they in? just kissing? or was it something more?

steff, I didn't mean to throw out a blanket statement like that. thanks for calling me on it. I just had to explain myself.

PA.. I did read what you typed. Had you been a bit more clear, as in this post, not a word from me would have been posted. Thank you for elaborating.

It's like telling a guy he brought the mugging on becuase he had $100 in his pocket or wore a nice suit.  Sorry your car was stolen you should buy a KIA, no one steals those.

This is where I stand. Women get raped. Men get raped. Hookers get raped. No is no...

Eye.. you didn't say anything. PA did.

To label this female a "moron" before knowing the facts.. is pretty f'ing stupid, IMO.

while at the time I did mean the girl was a moron, I do mean to call them both morons. If they didn't know each other before the encounter and were alone in a hotel room together late at night, then that, in steff's words, "is pretty f'ing stupid, IMO."