WillieStoke in Love

Guest williestokes

Guest williestokes

Thanks dbaho. Like PA said, its better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all. As much as I love Laura (I guess it really is true), Ill find someone else and be fine. Yet as long as I live, Laura will always be one of the nicest most wonderful people Ive ever met.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sox4lifeinpa our resident love life expert has done it again. Nah.. also I give props to williestokes as well cos I prob wouldn't hav posted a story like this if this happened to me, and u've got da guts too and now I really hope things work out for ya.

I'm a retard, don't listen to me :lol: ok, maybe you can a little.

I wouldn't let anyone say anything bad about his post. it was honest and I know where he's coming from. I'm glad he had the guts to do it. Willie, have you seen Cold Mountain yet? check it out, it'll really help the way you feel... haha, or not, cos it's really depressing. either way, you'll see what one amazing night can mean to two people after it's taken away.

Guest williestokes

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing

Watch you smile while you are sleeping

While you're far away and dreaming

I could spend my life in this sweet surrender

I could stay lost in this moment forever

Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure

I don't wanna close my eyes

I don't wanna fall asleep

Cause I'd miss you, baby

And I don't wanna miss a thing

Cause even when I dream of you

The sweetest dream will never do

I'd still miss you, baby

Lying close to you feeling your heart beating

And I'm wondering what you're dreaming

Wondering if it's me you're seeing

Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together

And I just wanna stay with you

In this moment forever, forever and ever

Cause I'd miss you, baby

I'd still miss you, baby

I don't wanna miss one smile

I don't wanna miss one kiss

Well, I just wanna be with you

Right here with you, just like this

I just wanna hold you close

Feel your heart so close to mine

And stay here in this moment

For all the rest of time

Don't wanna close my eyes

Don't wanna fall asleep

Cause I'd miss you, baby

Cause I'd still miss you, baby

Cause I'd miss you, baby

I'd still miss you, baby

Don't wanna close my eyes

Don't wanna fall asleep, yeah

I don't wanna miss a thing

GREATEST SONG EVER

I'm in a little different position right now Willie, but I definately feel for ya. Right now I met this awesome awesome girl and we've went out a few times, but I have no idea if she feels for me the way I do. We had known each other for a while before hand (But hadn't done anything in a long time) though and I've been changing the whole friend to more then friend thing but I honestly have no idea how its working.

At least you met her once. Sounds like a great gal, and the fact that she changed you in just a few days, well it definately stinks you may never see her again, but you never know. Did you know the full name of anyone at this party, if so, go after em that way.

Anyway, tough luck man, and that really sucks that you saw someone gunned down. I don't even know what to say about that.

I'm in a little different position right now Willie, but I definately feel for ya.  Right now I met this awesome awesome girl and we've went out a few times, but I have no idea if she feels for me the way I do.  We had known each other for a while before hand (But hadn't done anything in a long time) though and I've been changing the whole friend to more then friend thing but I honestly have no idea how its working.

At least you met her once.  Sounds like a great gal, and the fact that she changed you in just a few days, well it definately stinks you may never see her again, but you never know.  Did you know the full name of anyone at this party, if so, go after em that way. 

Anyway, tough luck man, and that really sucks that you saw someone gunned down.  I don't even know what to say about that.

Yeah I was thinkin da same thing, if u got her last name as well, it'd be far easier to track her down.

Guest williestokes

Well chisoxfn, I feel for ya too. You get to see her again but youre not sure she likes you. Im sure she likes me but Ill never see her again. Im not sure which predicament Id prefer. You still have a shot, for me, its over. Yet the girl I met liked me a lot and she changed me. Both are tough spots to be in. And no, I didnt know anyones full name. I should have asked for her house address. I should have done atleast something. Not doing anything is what Ill eternally regret.

As for the shooting, that was terrible. I floored it and did about 80 out of that neighborhood. I dont know why I was there and Im never going back there again.

Well chisoxfn, I feel for ya too. You get to see her again but youre not sure she likes you. Im sure she likes me but Ill never see her again. Im not sure which predicament Id prefer. You still have a shot, for me, its over. Yet the girl I met liked me a lot and she changed me. Both are tough spots to be in. And no, I didnt know anyones full name. I should have asked for her house address. I should have done atleast something. Not doing anything is what Ill eternally regret.

As for the shooting, that was terrible. I floored it and did about 80 out of that neighborhood. I dont know why I was there and Im never going back there again.

Did she ever make mention that her family goes there every year at that time or anything like that?

The big thing I worry about is that she won't like me in that way and then we won't even be friends, but I decided I have to just do it. Cause the other relationships I've had have sucked and since I started hanging out with her again, it made me think why haven't I been going out with her, so I've been making the moves and all that but who knows.

You never know though, you could always bump into her, life is weird like that.

Guest williestokes
No man, you can't give up.  There's a solution in there somewhere, and it doesn't involve giving up drinking and listening to s***ty music.

Think hard, whatever you can remember will help you. :bang

First off, Aerosmith is not s***ty but thats beside the point.

And second, I remember several things about her but none of them would be helpful in tracking her down. Dances are rare in her area, 17 y/o, drives a light blue 1999 Honda Civic yet loves Jettas, likes Ludacris, has parents who are very watchful and law abiding, and cant drive to school because a kid was killed on the grounds years ago in a freak accident. Just stuff learned through talking to her yet none of it will help me talk to her again.

First off, Aerosmith is not s***ty but thats beside the point.

And second, I remember several things about her but none of them would be helpful in tracking her down. Dances are rare in her area, 17 y/o, drives a light blue 1999 Honda Civic yet loves Jettas, likes Ludacris, has parents who are very watchful and law abiding, and cant drive to school because a kid was killed on the grounds years ago in a freak accident. Just stuff learned through talking to her yet none of it will help me talk to her again.

Thats your in, look up freak accidents in high schools in Pennsylvania. There can't be that many over the past year. I'd guess there would be at the most 3 .

Guest williestokes
Did she ever make mention that her family goes there every year at that time or anything like that? 

The big thing I worry about is that she won't like me in that way and then we won't even be friends, but I decided I have to just do it.  Cause the other relationships I've had have sucked and since I started hanging out with her again, it made me think why haven't I been going out with her, so I've been making the moves and all that but who knows.

You never know though, you could always bump into her, life is weird like that.

No, she didnt say anything like that. I hope youre right man, I hope youre right!

Jason, in this "women can do anything a man can" world, I still think it's the guy's responsibility to take charge and take the initiative. I think if she's truly your friend and you bring it up in a way that isn't putting her in a huge position, then you can't go wrong.

Saying something like, I'm madly in love with you and can't live without you, is a pretty damn big thing to put on a girl.

Yet, saying something like, I have feelings for you that I need to discuss. Our friendship means the world to me, but I feel like something's telling me we may have something more here. I could be wrong, but I'd like to at least try to see if the chemistry is right and see what happens.

The less pressure the better, but you do want to get your point across. I think women like guys to take the lead (God knows that they end up running the show, but they like to know that at least they can control a man whos got some balls.)

or maybe I'm wrong.

Guest williestokes

Hey man, keep putting the moves on. I put em on Laura and look what came of it. And hey, youll be able to see her again. I wish you luck with this girl chisoxfn.

Jason, in this "women can do anything a man can" world, I still think it's the guy's responsibility to take charge and take the initiative. I think if she's truly your friend and you bring it up in a way that isn't putting her in a huge position, then you can't go wrong.

Saying something like, I'm madly in love with you and can't live without you, is a pretty damn big thing to put on a girl.

Yet, saying something like, I have feelings for you that I need to discuss. Our friendship means the world to me, but I feel like something's telling me we may have something more here. I could be wrong, but I'd like to at least try to see if the chemistry is right and see what happens.

The less pressure the better, but you do want to get your point across. I think women like guys to take the lead (God knows that they end up running the show, but they like to know that at least they can control a man whos got some balls.)

or maybe I'm wrong.

Thats exactly what I plan on doing. I'm not gonna be like, I'm deeply in love with anyone, how can I say that if I haven't spent time with this girl in an intimate setting for an extended period of time.

I plan on telling her that my friendship means a lot, but I have feelings for her and I'd like to give a relationship a chance. Or something along those lines.

I hadn't seen her in a while, so the past few days we've been hanging out and I better try this now.

Thats exactly what I plan on doing.  I'm not gonna be like, I'm deeply in love with anyone, how can I say that if I haven't spent time with this girl in an intimate setting for an extended period of time.

I plan on telling her that my friendship means a lot, but I have feelings for her and I'd like to give a relationship a chance.  Or something along those lines.

I hadn't seen her in a while, so the past few days we've been hanging out and I better try this now.

good luck dawg :headbang

Im in the same boat as Jas...I met this girl 2 years ago and we drifted off and I something told me to start talking to her again...So we've been talking and hanging out often for about 6 months now...Everytime I see or talk to her it is a crazy feeling that I can't even begin to explain it...I think about this girl constantly and it's awesome just knowing her...I usually drop hints that I want it to be something more but I never get a profound answer...I'm scared of the risk of losing her again and not talking to her for another 2 years...I don't even look twice at girls I see elsewhere and I automatically think of her when I see other girls...It's confusing with us as we go up and down...We hung out during the week and got into an argument...Now we're mad at each other and havent talked since and well frankly; it sucks...

Im in the same boat as Jas...I met this girl 2 years ago and we drifted off and I something told me to start talking to her again...So we've been talking and hanging out often for about 6 months now...Everytime I see or talk to her it is a crazy feeling that I can't even begin to explain it...I think about this girl constantly and it's awesome just knowing her...I usually drop hints that I want it to be something more but I never get a profound answer...I'm scared of the risk of losing her again and not talking to her for another 2 years...I don't even look twice at girls I see elsewhere and I automatically think of her when I see other girls...It's confusing with us as we go up and down...We hung out during the week and got into an argument...Now we're mad at each other and havent talked since and well frankly; it sucks...

That was the big thing I worried about, cause she's an awesome friend and I think the thing that kept me from asking her out earlier or being much more up front about it, was that I was worried about messing it up.

But your situation is basically identical to me. Only real difference is I don't really compare other girls to her or anything like that. But when I'm around her, I don't think of other girls, even if a really attractive one walks by, which is so not me. In the few relationships I've been in, when a real attractive girl walks by, I always drift with the eyes and do a little scan :lol: . Then again, I have a knack for not having long relationships.

But the 2 years is about identical to my situation. Then when her and I went to different schools we didn't see each other near as much, but then all of a sudden we just started talking again and thats when it hit me.

Hopefully things work out well for the two of us Burly :D