Drinks for a January Day

Texsox

Just wondering what y'all will be mixing today. I'm certain it may be weather dependent. I'll be outside later when the forcast calls for:

3 PM

83°F

Feels Like 85°F

I'm wondering what your favorite drink is when it's

32°F

Feels Like 22°F with Heavy Snow Warnings

Enjoy :D

I'm drinking iced tea while watching it snow. I love the cold. I wish it never got above 70 degrees here.

Gonna be fun to finally fire up the big 5 HP snowblower today and shoot some snow around. I already took down the christmas tree and hacked it into firewood. Later I will build a big fire with it and watch the snow some more while I sit around in my underwear. Fall and winter are the best seasons of all.

I'm only pretending it's a cold January morning here, but I'm sipping an Irish coffee laced with Jameson's Crested Ten Whiskey. I warned my folks when they went to Ireland last summer that if they were considering coming back without a bottle of Crested Ten for me they might as well not bother coming back. Message recieved, I got me booze. :drink

Just wondering what y'all will be mixing today. I'm certain it may be weather dependent. I'll be outside later when the forcast calls for:

3 PM 

83°F

Feels Like 85°F

I'm wondering what your favorite drink is when it's

32°F

Feels Like 22°F with Heavy Snow Warnings

Enjoy  :D

You just love rubbing your warm weather in our faces dont you?

LOL. :rolleyes:

Current Conditions

Oelwein, IA

19°F

Light Snow

Feels Like 6°F

UV Index:

0 Minimal

Dew Point:

14°F

Humidity:

75%

Visibility:

1.5 miles

Pressure:

30.10 inches and rising

Wind:

From the North Northeast at 14 gusting to 21 mph

This is all rooted in your New Years. Alchohol kills germs. You didn't drink any and now you are sick.

I hope you feel better for work tommorow  ;)

I'm sure I will. It seems pretty mild. I almost never get colds, but when I do, I'm a real sissy, I hate the whole thing. In this case its the flu cause i heaved late last night :puke

I'm drinking iced tea while watching it snow. I love the cold. I wish it never got above 70 degrees here.

Gonna be fun to finally fire up the big 5 HP snowblower today and shoot some snow around. I already took down the christmas tree and hacked it into firewood. Later I will build a big fire with it and watch the snow some more while I sit around in my underwear. Fall and winter are the best seasons of all.

Jim just fired ours up.. he's like a kid in a candy store out there now with the dog running after him. We didn't get too much snow though. Maybe 3 inches.

Current Conditions

40°F

Cloudy Feels Like

33°F

UV Index: 0 Minimal

Dew Point: 34°F

Humidity: 79%

Visibility: Unlimited

Pressure: 29.99 inches and steady

Wind: From the North Northeast at 10 mph

As reported at Farmingdale, NY Last Updated Sunday, January 4, 2004, at 6:53 PM Eastern Standard Time.