Pete Rose admits he bet on baseball

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Now you're coming clean, and it's not good enough," he said Thursday during a 30-minute interview with the Associated Press. "It's not right. So how can I win? How can I win if people aren't going to be fair with me?"

geez petey you sound real remorseful there....the only thing this guy is sorry for is that he got caught...if god came down and told pete he would take him back to 1978 and let him live his life from that point on when he first started gambling heavily so he could do the right thing ill bet (haha) pete would live his life the same way thinking ive got a 2nd chance and now that i know what i did wrong the first time i could do it again and this time not get caught...

hall of fame??...god please no

He wants me to send his ass $25 before I judge him? Oh the Dowd report wasn't good enough? He word swearing up and down he didn't gamble wasn't good enough for 14 years, why should I send that asshole $25 before I judge him, when their is plenty of evidence that shows he is guilty, without accepting anything that liar says.

:fyou Pete

He wants me to send his ass $25 before I judge him?  Oh the Dowd report wasn't good enough?  He word swearing up and down he didn't gamble wasn't good enough  for 14 years, why should I send that asshole $25 before I judge him, when their is plenty of evidence that shows he is guilty, without accepting anything that liar says.

:fyou Pete

I could forgive him if he had come clean when the charges first came to light but not now. Not after being lied to by this scumbag for 14 years and with him only telling the truth to hype up his book. What a loser he is and what a travesty it would be if he made the HOF under these circumstances.