Britney's Hubby

Texsox

Guest williestokes

Im not jealous of him. Not in the least. This was no more than a superficial publicity stunt. In fact, I feel kinda sorry for him. Kinda.

So tell me Jason,  hown does it feel to get one of the hottest chicks in the world to marry you, then dump your ass in front of every national and world news outlet?

"Hey Fellers, guess what I just married that Britney Spears feller!" "WEEEE Doggies! She said she likes big eared hickordbillies wweeeee hoooo!"

What's sad is that the poor guy probably didn't even get a piece of her pie. At least he has his looks. Actually, he resembles Mike Vanderjagt, the field goal kicker from the Indianapolis Colts.

At least one of them split the uprights last weekend.

Is that near St.Nicks/Hubbard.....I lived off 62nd and Lawndale for about 12 years. It was a good neighborhood (not anymore)

I'll be damned - my family moved to 60th pl and springfield when I was 16. They still live there, but I moved out about 3 years ago. Agree with the assesment on the neighborhood.

If I could marry someone for just one day, it would be Tonya Harding. :o I could slum it, have filthy sex, pig out on pork-and-beans, drink beer, get my feet rubbed, and get hit in the head with a hubcap.

That's a hell of an exciting way to spend 24 hours!

:whip

If I could marry someone for just one day, it would be Tonya Harding.  :o  I could slum it, have filthy sex, pig out on pork-and-beans, drink beer, get my feet rubbed, and get hit in the head with a hubcap. 

That's a hell of an exciting way to spend 24 hours! 

:whip

I'll always remember that Simpsons episode where Bart and Homer are on the spaceship to the Sun and there's Tonya Harding with the hubcap.

Homer - "AAAAGGGHHH, Tonya Harding!" :lol: :lolhitting