I think...

Steff

A thread was opened for further s*** slinging by a mod.

Nothing wrong... :rolleyes:

And I think you should let Tex speak for himself.

no, he locked it and put in the final words. he and I then goofed on each other. get over it. Not to put anything on southsider, but if there were any guilty parties it would be him. I had comments before tex locked the thread that I didn't get to post, but I left them at that.

lighten up....and I'll speak for anyone I well please :lol:

no, he locked it and put in the final words. he and I then goofed on each other. get over it. Not to put anything on southsider, but if there were any guilty parties it would be him. I had comments before tex locked the thread that I didn't get to post, but I left them at that.

lighten up....and I'll speak for anyone I well please :lol:

I'm over it... I stated my peace and moved on. How many more times will you defend yourself...?

A thread was opened for further s*** slinging by a mod.

Nothing wrong... :rolleyes:

And I think you should let Tex speak for himself.

Yeah its all on me. I was in the middle of a reply when it was locked and I wanted to finish it. Not sure why TX and PA are even being talked about, but whatever.

Yeah its all on me.  I was in the middle of a reply when it was locked and I wanted to finish it.  Not sure why TX and PA are even being talked about, but whatever.

No I opened and added the wrestling pic. As noted above, I locked earlier than I announced which blocked you in the middle of your post.

I don't think it is always what was added but the fact that a feature given to a few was used. In my case it was a little joke. That may be viewed as being even more wrong and perhaps mockingly than you wishing to make a point on topic.

While Steff was being kind, I assume others may call it a mod power trip, which I will be more sensitive to.

Yeah its all on me.  I was in the middle of a reply when it was locked and I wanted to finish it.  Not sure why TX and PA are even being talked about, but whatever.

They opened their mouths... :P

But now that I have the right guilty party.... :finger

They opened their mouths...  :P

But now that I have the right guilty party....  :finger

Hey you know you can PM or email me anytime you want to. Or if you feel it is justified in this forumn that is fine with me too. I don't run and hide from anything. I will stand behind what I do and say, and if I am wrong I will say I am wrong.

Hey you know you can PM or email me anytime you want to.  Or if you feel it is justified in this forumn that is fine with me too.  I don't run and hide from anything.  I will stand behind what I do and say, and if I am wrong I will say I am wrong.

It was not my intentions to call anyone out. I didn't name any names or toss out any accusations. I just thought it was a bit unfair and thought I'd share that with the crowd. :huh:

It was not my intentions to call anyone out. I didn't name any names or toss out any accusations. I just thought it was a bit unfair and thought I'd share that with the crowd.  :huh:

Maybe that didn't sound right... It wasn't supposed to sound harsh. It was supposed to be more matter of a fact than anything.