We got Politte!

Loaiza21

Am I reading in between the lines too much, or did Politte just say that the AL Central blows?

He says that he is happy getting out of the AL East because it can "ruin a guy's career."  So guys can make a living with better stats then they'd normally get in the AL Central, therefore making more money in the end?  Or does this suggest that he was a little indimidated by New York and Boston, and if he were put into a real crucial spot in a game during the season that he would throw down his glove and put both hands around his neck and squeeze tightly? 

Or am I just reading into this too much?

Anyways, I like the signing.  Low-risk, high-reward type of signing.  I'm hoping for a strong year from Politte.

That's exactly what he said.

That's exactly what he said.

Hopefully this could actually work in our favor. Pitchers who will want betta numbers mite actually want to pitch in the AL Central because they know they wouldn't hav to face teams like the Yanks, Red Sox, O's and Blue Jays all the time, crazy as it sounds.

Hopefully this could actually work in our favor. Pitchers who will want betta numbers mite actually want to pitch in the AL Central because they know they wouldn't hav to face teams like the Yanks, Red Sox, O's and Blue Jays all the time, crazy as it sounds.

Well, i dont know about that, Tampa Bay seems to have no problems with the Yankees and Boston in their division...