AT&T wireless blows

soxfan420

i had insurance on my phone because it was a very expensive phone, at&t stopped making my phone and then sends me a replacement 2 weeks later(2-3 days later is wut they say) that is worth 1/2 of that of my old phone, without even telling me i was gonna get a a different phone until i opened it. f***ing AT&T blows ass hole. teach me to buy insurance on sell phones. :fyou :fyou :fyou AT&T im goin back to verizon where they know how to take care of there customers

Telstra blows down here as well. We hav a 3 gig a month cable plan at the moment, and when we'd use bout 2 gig, the meter doubled and it said it used 4 gig instead. Then my Dad calls the company and gets put on sum dude from India who can't speak English. :lol:

Nextel is by far the best. It is a bit more pricy, but FAR more worth it. The USA-wide walkie-talkie feature, which is extremely fast, and FREE, is awesome. I could talk to my friends in other states for nothing. Rarely do I even use the phone part of my Nextel, just the walkie talkie.

But that beep is so annoying along with saying something waiting then saying something, conversations are much better, and not only that, why not just use your minutes i talk has much has i want with my 700 anytime minutes with unlimited night and weekends and never go over, s*** i ran a buisness with that many minutes :)

But that beep is so annoying along with saying something waiting then saying something, conversations are much better, and not only that, why not just use your minutes i talk has much has i want with my 700 anytime minutes with unlimited night and weekends and never go over, s*** i ran a buisness with that many minutes :)

I prefer to buy a small plan and talk for free, without the hassle of looking into all these Anytime wherever time minutes whatever. You can also turn the beep down.

Verizon owns in my area.  Switched to it a little over a month ago and I've only had one dropped call, its freaking beautiful.

not only that have u ever not been able to make a call with verizon?? switching from verizon to at&t because of there phones was the biggest mistake ive made.

not only that have u ever not been able to make a call with verizon?? switching from verizon to at&t because of there phones was the biggest mistake ive made.

I got that camera phone from Verizon and its sweet. I've taken quit ea bit of advantage of the picture ability at the last couple of parties I hit up :D

I carry two cell phones. In side by side comparisons I can tell you Cingular is either perfect or sucks and Verizon is either perfect or it sucks. I'll be talking on one and having really bad connection, I'll hang up and call on the other phone and it's perfect.

I have Cingular (for 5 or 6 years now - from Cellular 1 to Cingular Wireless) and I swear by Nokia phones. I tried an Ericcson once and it sucked ass (so does their customer support group). Never had much of a problem from Cingular or Nokia.

I have Cingular (for 5 or 6 years now - from Cellular 1 to Cingular Wireless) and I swear by Nokia phones.  I tried an Ericcson once and it sucked ass (so does their customer support group).  Never had much of a problem from Cingular or Nokia.

I also hav a Nokia Prepaid Phone. Had it for bout a year now. It's served me pretty well, although I don't use it much except the evenin when I get free calls to otha Optus users.