Radio Interview with Jose..

JoshPR

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that his comments would have, at the very least, made the papers. Especially since it was not heard in the states.

What you saying I'm Bulls***ing??? The interview started cause he called the Radio Station to announce his annual Charity Softball tournament that he does in his home town every year and that hometown is next to mine. It doesn't have to be in the Papers. He called in abou the Softball Tournament and the host of the Program started asking him Questions and what i posted is what was talked about. Next time I'll keep what even I here Down here IN PUERTO RICO to myself. Thanks ;)

What you saying I'm Bulls***ing??? The interview started cause he called the Radio Station to announce his annual Charity Softball tournament  that he does in his home town every year and that hometown is next  to mine. It doesn't have to be in the Papers. He called in abou the Softball Tournament and the host of the Program started asking him Questions and what i posted is what was talked about. Next time I'll keep what even I here Down here IN PUERTO RICO to myself. Thanks ;)

Nope. If I thought you were lying.. I would have said you were lying.

Everything else has been in the papers... Kenny farts and it's in the papers. Guess your reporting.. since there's no facts to back them up.. are rumors.. and we all know how you feel about rumors....

Nope. If I thought you were lying.. I would have said you were lying.

Everything else has been in the papers... Kenny farts and it's in the papers. Guess your reporting.. since there's no facts to back them up.. are rumors.. and we all know how you feel about rumors....

I know. I heard Jose so it wasn't a Rumor. Remember not everything is gonna be in the papers. I live about 25 minutes away from Jose and he called in to a local station to talk about he charity event he holds and that's when the host asked him. If you talk at soxfest you can ask him about his event and i can give you names of the show host and radio frecuency. I don't like lies and I'm not gonna post BS. I try to add to the board what i an hear from people i know who are close to the ball players from down here.

And it's not a rumor cause i heard Jose, Just because it ain't in the Tribune or Suntimes it doesn't mean the person didn't say it.

I know. I heard Jose so it wasn't a Rumor. Remember not everything is gonna be in the papers. I live  about 25 minutes away from Jose and he called in to a local station to talk about he charity event he holds and that's when the host asked him. If you talk at soxfest you can ask him about his event and i can give you names of the show host and radio frecuency. I don't like lies and I'm not gonna post BS. I try to add to the board what i an hear from people i know who are close to the ball players from down here.

Josh.. I never said you were lying.. but what you posted.. about him possibly being asked to play somewhere else.. that's big news. My question is why was it not even peeped about here. Makes no sense what the idiot media in this town does.

Josh.. I never said you were lying.. but what you posted.. about him possibly being asked to play somewhere else.. that's big news. My question is why was it not even peeped about here. Makes no sense what the idiot media in this town does.

LOL!!

I guess I was Lucky to hear that. Maybe it was Joey COra Bulls***ing Jose. I just try to add from what i hear down here.

Chicago Media :bang :bang :bang :bang

But i really think Jose spoke on what Cora had told him as a preview of what could happen. Maybe Chicago Media will find out later, Maybe I have the upper hand right there.. :D

Josh, apparently you "scooped" the Chicago papers. :cheers

Which you would hope is a big thing.. unfortunately unless it's got something to do with a fans court case, or the Cubs... we get no press until our first loss of the season :rolleyes:

Should Jose start in CF? Nope.

But I do wonder what people were smoking when they say he couldn't play in CF in 2001:

Starts: 18

Total chances: 50

Errors: zero

Assists: 3

DP: 1

RangeFactor: 936 (top 15%)

Oh and he only had his highest OPS that season, so there goes the "couldn't hit" theory.