Who here knows...

JoshPR

I wanna hack in to a local newspapers archives and I don't have a password or Username. I wanna do a lil Research on our Winter League and i'm looking at some old articles but it's only the first 3 or 4 sentences then it says i can unlock the article with a password. I don't wanna pay 10.95 a month for that.

CAN ANYBODY GIVE ME A TIP???/ It's just for that I swear..

If you can go through it via your schools library, they probably subscribe to the archives. I know for me, whenever I need to do that, I jsut go through my schools library and then can grab any article I want.

Only thing is, I checked and they don't have any puerto rican newspapers on there or at least not that I could find.

If you can go through it via your schools library, they probably subscribe to the archives.  I know for me, whenever I need to do that, I jsut go through my schools library and then can grab any article I want. 

Only thing is, I checked and they don't have any puerto rican newspapers on there or at least not that I could find.

I'm not in school anymore. I finished.

I had a password but lost it...