My red eye of doom.

Wise Master Buehrle

s***, I know exactly how you feel.  That was my new years two years ago.  That was an ugly night.  I remember everything until 12...and I called my cell around 1:30 and left a hillarious message on it, which discussed the fact that I wasn't drunk (cause I simply had to tell myself that). 

Then there was lots of throwing up.  VODKA SUCKS.

Haha, at 11:30 I was upstairs in a room shivering and being told over and over that my name is David. Rural people in Wisconsin are so nice, one girl I had NEVER met in my life, kept my brain working, and kept me warm, I don't think that would have happened in the suburbs here.

Unfortunate I missed all the festivities.

Haha, at 11:30 I was upstairs in a room shivering and being told over and over that my name is David. Rural people are so nice, one girl I had NEVER met in my life, kept my brain working, and kept me warm, I don't think that would have happened in the suburbs here.

Unfortunate I missed all the festivities.

That often happens when u get wasted bf the party starts, although bf all of da ppl arrive. :lol:

s***, I know exactly how you feel.  That was my new years two years ago.  That was an ugly night.  I remember everything until 12...and I called my cell around 1:30 and left a hillarious message on it, which discussed the fact that I wasn't drunk (cause I simply had to tell myself that). 

Then there was lots of throwing up.  VODKA SUCKS.

i cant drink vodka or jaguer anymore, my body wont let me put it im my mouth.

i cant drink vodka or jaguer anymore, my body wont let me put it im my mouth.

After that night, it has really become a task to get a shot in me, let alone the bottle that I downed two years ago. Luckily I hate hard liquor so its all good. I can safely sya it was the only time in my life I've been hungover and I ain't going back there again. I'll stick with a buzz.

After that night, it has really become a task to get a shot in me, let alone the bottle that I downed two years ago.  Luckily I hate hard liquor so its all good.  I can safely sya it was the only time in my life I've been hungover and I ain't going back there again.  I'll stick with a buzz.

beer is the only way to drink now for me.

First person to guess how I got it wins a prize..

I also assure that picture is in no way shape or form modified, only thing I did in photoshop with it was crop the eye out of the full image.

ALIENS!!! WE'RE BE ATTACKED BY ALIENS!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!! EVERYBODY RUN FOR THEIR LIVES!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!!!!

Ahhh Someone go get some visene from the drugstore and we'll be fine.

If Brian has any hard stuff, it's vodka, which I can't stand. Somehow this past New Year's Eve, he managed to get me to do a shot of it...YUCK! He used to like Jack, but he drank too much at his brother's bachelor's party and ended up with alcohol poisoning because of it so now he won't even look at the bottle much less take a shot.