Movie Sequels

Texsox

What movie series should never have another sequel?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What movie series should never have another sequel?

• Charlie's Angels
    • Matrix
    • Star Trek
    • Indiana Jones
    • Friday the 13th
    • Spiderman

Haa, I saw some special screening of Charlie's Angels 2 and if they weren't paying me to watch it...I'd of so been gone. At least there were some nice shots of Cameron Diaz and Demi Moore.

Coincidentally after I told them the movie was crap, they never called me again for a special screening :fyou

At least there were some nice shots of Cameron Diaz 

She was pretty in 'Mask,' but her lack of eating makes her look horrid (will someone please donate a burger to her cause). She also needs to keep her yap shut - she says too many stupid things.

She was pretty in 'Mask,' but her lack of eating makes her look horrid (will someone please donate a burger to her cause).  She also needs to keep her yap shut - she says too many stupid things.

She's actually a good weight for her height. Being so damn tall... she could weigh 160 and still look too thin. At least you can't see her bones, and her face is nice and round.

Not the pictures I've seen recently.  The pictures that I saw she was really bony, especially her face.  Oh well, to each their own.

Could have maybe been from right after she has her accident..?

She was just on that stupid E! show "Celebrities Unsensored" coming out of a birthday party in December and she looked OK to me.. and I absolutely can not stand that Boyle-Flockhart look.

Charlie's Angels: Sucks, but will have a sequel

Matrix: DONE

Star Trek: DONE. No one likes Voyager or Enterprise enough to have a movie.

Indiana Jones: rules

Friday the 13th: Freddy VS Jason was good and since Jason won, there has to be another movie for him

Spiderman: Doc Oc is a lame villain, but it'll make $$$, so more will come

Did anyone see Charlies Angels 2? I can flip on any channel on free TV and see hot scantily clad women in a show or movie with no plot. Soap Operas anyone?

I'm in the minority in hating the Matrix. Revolutions seemed to die slowly. Doubt we'll see another one made.

There is a 4th INdy Jones in the making.

I liked Spidey. Never read the comic but the movie entertained me. Don't know much about Doc Oc but I'll see it.

We all know, if they could get the original cast back, and they won't, the best Trilogy of all time should return...BACK TO THE FUTURE! But as a big fan of the trilogy, I don't want to see another made at the risk of it sucking.

Spiderman, the most overrated movie ever.

Agreed.... Not only was it overrated... but a blind & deaf first-year film student could have told you the movie ran too long...

The last words are "I'm spiderman" and a close up on PP's eyes... great ending... but NO... apparently someone wanted to show off thier CG abilty and spiderman swung from building to building for the next minute and a half even before the credits rolled... WTF.

We all know, if they could get the original cast back, and they won't, the best Trilogy of all time should return...BACK TO THE FUTURE! But as a big fan of the trilogy, I don't want to see another made at the risk of it sucking.

My thoughts exactly.

I voted Matrix cause the first one ruled and the second 2 couldn't hold a candle to it. Should've stopped at one, although they did make a s***load of money with the hype of the sequels.

Agreed.... Not only was it overrated... but a blind & deaf first-year film student could have told you the movie ran too long...

The last words are "I'm spiderman" and a close up on PP's eyes... great ending... but NO... apparently someone wanted to show off thier CG abilty and spiderman swung from building to building for the next minute and a half even before the credits rolled... WTF.

I can see, hear, and studied film for 4 years in college. Spidey was not that bad of a movie. I find the people who disliked it were the ones who read the comic book religiously.

You have to be able to seperate the art films from the popcorn films and Spidey was the later.

I think that may be why I didn't like the Matrix. It couldn't decide which it was, art or popcorn.