Last Sox-and-Roll Broadcast Saturday!

RedPinStripes

Holy s*** another season comes to an end !

This will not be our last broadcast but it will be the last SOX game this season and what better game to do with Buehrle going for his 20th win !

Game time is 12:15 Central Time

We go on at 11:30 am Central Time

You will need BEER , CIGS and D**GS you might want !

This is gonna be a show to remember !

We will be drinking heavily this day starting at around 9:00 am !

There will be plenty of :

We will be playing :

Buckets !

Bozo Buckets :

The beauty of Bozo Buckets is that is one of a handful of beer games that can be played by one person! It is a game of speed and precision. To win, a player must accurately land an object in consecutive cups and drink beer quickly.

What you'll need:

four or five coffee cups for each player

lots of beer

a small object such as a coin, marble, or bottle cap

How to play:

fill each cup with beer and line them up. stand an appropriate distance from the cups. Toss, bounce or flick the small object the glass at one end of the line. If you miss, you just keep trying. If the object lands in the wrong glass, you must drink the glass to retrieve the object. Then you refill the glass and start again. Once you have successfully landed the object in the first glass, drink it down quickly, retrieve the object and go for the second glass. Then the process starts over. Each time the object lands in the wrong glass it must be drank, and refilled. The object of the game is to go through all your cups in order, without making any mistakes.

How to win:

Everyone is a winner in Bozo Buckets! But, the true champion will be the first to sink the object in all the correct glasses in conseutive order.

In case you were not aware !

Special Guest : Ian and maybe others ....

Wanna be on the show ? Leave a post !

This is gonna be a knock down drag out show !

So get ready for Hell it's comin and o yeah !

How yoooooooooouuuuuuuuu doin ?

Sox and Roll Army Rules !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:metal

I don't need drinking games to help me dammit. A shot of rye per run scored should do nicely though. (on top of all my other shots of rye) I played that flip the coin game once with a chick I wanted to bang and you got to bet a certain amout of drinks to the person you chose. I kept betting drinks to her(help her forget about my appearence) but I kept losing and ended up passed out beside her before doing anything. brutal.

Originally posted by Mathew

I don't need drinking games to help me dammit.  A shot of rye per run scored should do nicely though. (on top of all my other shots of rye)  I played that flip the coin game once with a chick I wanted to bang and you got to bet a certain amout of drinks to the person you chose.  I kept betting drinks to her(help her forget about my appearence) but I kept losing and ended up passed out beside her before doing anything. brutal.

Yeah, drinking games like quarters or Bozo Buckets are the arch-enemy of getting laid! If your aim isn't perfect from the start, you're doomed! At least in my case - my aim is s*** to begin with, add a few "pops" to the equation and I couldn't hit a wall from INSIDE the house!