TSN Sox Preview

YASNY

JHC... a sportswriter that actually took the time to study a subject he was assigned too!!!..im in freakin shock...whether you agree with his analysis of our players or not...he had every player in the right spot..the right people competing for the right jobs and even got it right with who the sleeper picks are...he didnt miss on one player...

i like his comments about crede...he sees himas a potential all star this year..perhaps this year's shea hillabrand???

JHC... a sportswriter that actually took the time to study a subject he was assigned too!!!..im in freakin shock...whether you agree with his analysis of our players or not...he had every player in the right spot..the right people competing for the right jobs and even got it right with who the sleeper picks are...he didnt miss on one player...

i like his comments about crede...he sees himas a potential all star this year..perhaps this year's shea hillabrand???

a great article. nice job yansy.

Great job finding this article. I liked the things said about Jimenez and I am excited to have Crede for a full season now. I really think Crede has the potential to be an all-star soon and its so nice to finally have a great 3rd baseman after Robin's departure.

Another thing I'm excited about is our pitching staff. The article pointed out great things about our rotation and seem to take my little worries on our 3-5 starters away. Garland's ERA 0f 3.31 for the last 2 months is great showing signs that he learned to pitch and had grown already. Wright's 3.41 ERA is also good for the last month if they carry over that confidence they had late last year, this could mean great things for the SOX and for us die hard SOX fans.

Great job finding this article. I liked the things said about Jimenez and I am excited to have Crede for a full season now. I really think Crede has the potential to be an all-star soon and its so nice to finally have a great 3rd baseman after Robin's departure.

Another thing I'm excited about is our pitching staff. The article pointed out great things about our rotation and seem to take my little worries on our 3-5 starters away. Garland's ERA 0f 3.31 for the last 2 months is great showing signs that he learned to pitch and had grown already.  Wright's 3.41 ERA is also good for the last month if they carry over that confidence they had late last year, this could mean great things for the SOX and for us die hard SOX fans.

That's been my basic feeling about our rotation all winter long. Garland and Wright seemed to get better after Nardi was axed. Rauch put up those two good starts at the end of the year. I always assumed there would be another starter acquired, but by it being Colon I REALLY like our rotation. One through five, I'm very optimistic about them.